PLEASE DELETE

bearmanric

Here are my main Toneboard's. they come in acrylic and Delrin. YDD2 Is the Howler Toneboard and the YDD3 is the Distress both are 5/8.. very very good sounding Toneboard's. these are cnc machined by Yellerdog.Rick /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

$14.00 acrylic for three Ready to go.
$13.00 Delrin for three Ready to go.
four on Left Distress 5/8. four on Right Howler 5/8.
P1000854.jpg

YDD2 AND YDD3 COLORED ACRYLIC BRONZE AND CLEAR GREEN.$17.00 FOR THREE READY TO GO..
P1000862.jpg

Looking real good, Rick!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

I have a question...
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif your new RR-1 'board, how does it compare in size to the KO toneboards? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

i bought steve barbour's jig's several year's ago made a Delrin toneboard from them. i wanted better toneboard's than what i have been using. not sure what you mean by tapered. Rick

I Believe Tony means is it tapered so it locks the reed in the bore when you assemble it. If that is the question, yes is the answer. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

got some better picture's. man these baby's crank. just tuned these four in the picture. they are awsome just by them selve's. i will be using the Delrin and the acrylic Howler toneboard's by themselve's with a lanyard on bear in two week's. cant believe how great they sound. Rick

Back