Zeiss Optics
Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
AR's
Jump to new posts 300 Blackout Upper Build or Buy by TXCOONDOG @ 22 minutes 58 seconds ago

It's has taking me 10 years to come around to the idea. Mainly because I want to play with subsonic and my suppressor. I want a 16" barrel so I can also run supers too. I don't own any .223/5.56 uppers so I need to decide whether to build it o
Custom Calls For Sale
Jump to new posts HONDURAN ROSEWOOD by rareearth @ 02/05/23 05:47 AM

These two calls in Honduran Rosewood burl are from my top shelf of my stash.because of the high quality of the stock, I turned the calls larger/ longer ,I glued a piece of Maple on the end that way I was able to use the whole blank. calls can be voi
Second Amendment Forum
Jump to new posts United States V Rare Breed Triggers, LLC by Foxpro.223 @ 02/03/23 12:48 AM

BREAKING NEWS!!! ATF Opinion That Triggers Are "Machine Guns" Is Upheld!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvOAlg_SPRI&t=133s
Predator Hunting 101
Jump to new posts Pull up a seat by SnowmanMo @ 01/31/23 10:27 PM

There is something to be said for comfort. IF you are too focused on your discomfort then you might miss some critical information. You might not hear a twig snap or see the slightest of movements. My first predator hunt was a bit of a spur of the

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.