Zeiss Optics
Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: IRay 1280 scope by ChrisRobinson @ Today at 01:46 AM

I forgot to mention Kino, about all the minimizing you try to do about what James and his team does doesn’t change the fact that they are some of the hardest working group of guy at what they do. Their work speak for itself. Not the easy well laid te
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: BH209 by pyscodog @ Yesterday at 11:36 PM

I am but there are several that are worried they will run out.
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Marlin 1895 chambered in 45-70. JAM!! ?? by GC @ Yesterday at 10:25 PM

You were using snap caps when it jammed. Why can't you use snap caps at home to see what the problem is? Just make triple damned sure it is unloaded and there is no live ammo around. Run the snap caps again and if it sticks you can take your time
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: New season start by Jim Byers @ Yesterday at 09:21 PM

Nice work....I like seeing fellow Montanas on here ..
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Thermal Mountain Lion Kill... by rainshadow1 @ Yesterday at 07:50 PM

Would be awesome to be able to call at night... might be worth traveling for! Even with $5 per gallon gas! Thanks for posting!
Calling In The East
Jump to new posts Re: 35 lb male tonight by AdamT @ Yesterday at 06:50 PM

Sweet
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Night calling guns by cmatera @ Yesterday at 06:23 PM

In going through my inventory, I do not have Hodgdon H4895. I have 2# of IMR4895.
Optics
Jump to new posts wrong forum by pyscodog @ Yesterday at 05:59 PM

Wrong forum
The Church of The Painful Truth
Originally Posted By: old catI like, NO I LOVE HER. I would vote for her anytime for any office. no doubt about it.
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Burris thermal scope by spotstalkshoot @ Yesterday at 02:37 PM

Anyone running the Burris 35 or 50 thermal scope?
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: What did you do today in the world of reloading? by TXCOONDOG @ Yesterday at 02:18 PM

Reloaded 30-30. I also slugged my barrel and ordered two bullet molds, sizing die and gas checks.
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Wham Bam Coyotes by 6mm06 @ 10/05/22 11:44 PM

Sure knocked the stuffing out of him on that second shot.
Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Need a new field dressing knife by 1100 Remington Man @ 10/05/22 11:15 PM

Cutco has some very nice knifes with great steel in them.
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Butch's bore cleaning patchs by Stu Farish @ 10/05/22 08:28 PM

I use some Butch's chemicals, seem to do a good job. For patches I use Sinclairs. In some calibers they can be pretty tight in a dirty bore, sometimes I do use a smaller jag
AR's
Originally Posted By: Moose57I have an upper in 22 mag. I haven't shot it a lot yet but so far no split cases. It was made by BCA. That's good to hear. And I wasn't knocking BCA nor is it a design flaw on their fault. Apparently it's a well docum
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: No H4895 so I am looking for benchmark powder by reb8600 @ 10/05/22 08:19 PM

Powder Valley and Midsouth have had benchmark for at least a week now
Hunting Suppressed
Jump to new posts Re: ATF Form 4 Wait Times. by Moose57 @ 10/05/22 07:41 PM

I bought 2 cans in my last go around. The first one I got back in about 11 months. That was Jan of this year. The second one was rejected because of supposedly bad prints. Reapplied in Jan. Still waiting. The can I got to take home was a 30 cal Rex S
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: wife says go hunting by DoubleUp @ 10/05/22 06:18 PM

Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Kudos To Bering Optics by Kirsch @ 10/05/22 04:45 PM

Originally Posted By: carvercallsDang Korey,I just read this.. Glad your alright!! Thanks Kerry. I am still a little sore, but overall, the outcome was better than I could have hoped for considering what could have happened to both my equipment and
Night Calling
Originally Posted By: jmeddyExcellent as always. Thank you. Originally Posted By: jmeddyA while ago you posted about "thermal shading" which was very evident on them in this video at the ranges noted. I forget at what distance you said
Calling In The East
Jump to new posts NY season has started!! by bhw @ 10/05/22 04:33 PM

Things started with a bang in NY. Everyone was hammering… Blog episode 1…. https://youtu.be/ooKiOhNjf2M
Reloading & Ammo
I load for my 375 H&H using Barnes 300 gr TSX bullets and RL 15 powder. Cloverleafs 3 shots at 100 yards out of my Win Mod 70. The only thing I use it for is when I go to Africa because it is so heavy to carry around the mountains.
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: 3 in.. 1 out by jmeddy @ 10/05/22 02:09 PM

excellent. Open is not even the correct word for that country.
Hunting Suppressed
Jump to new posts Re: Serviceable 30 Cal Can by R. Toker @ 10/05/22 09:05 AM

Banish 30
Second Amendment Forum
Assault weapons were never banned. Only certain cosmetic features. He’s a lying idiot with dementia. Also the ban wasn’t lifted, when passed it was scheduled to sunset in 10 years. It was not renewed even though GW Bush said he would sign it if i
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.