Zeiss Optics
Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: steve criner & al morris still around? by BJJ223 @ 25 minutes 28 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Coyote-conquest[s][/s][quote=BJJ223] There were a lot in the military who didn't want to take the shot. No different than the Anthrax and Small Pox when I was in. People were kicked out for refusing. It's either take it or you
AR's
Jump to new posts 300 Blackout Upper Build or Buy by TXCOONDOG @ 41 minutes 29 seconds ago

It's has taking me 10 years to come around to the idea. Mainly because I want to play with subsonic and my suppressor. I want a 16" barrel so I can also run supers too. I don't own any .223/5.56 uppers so I need to decide whether to build it o
Electronic Calls
Jump to new posts Re: Fox pro customer service???? by DesertRam @ 58 minutes 50 seconds ago

Your experience is uncommon based on what I've seen reported here. I say keep trying and give them a couple days. They didn't get their customer service reputation by ignoring issues for long, so I suspect you'll hear something soon.
Electronic Calls
Jump to new posts Re: What is your goto caller this season. by DesertRam @ Today at 09:26 AM

Originally Posted By: Kino MOriginally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotOriginally Posted By: kilk14I'll probably get banned for saying this but my go-to caller is still my Wildlife Technologies Mighty Atom. those days and those games are over. hopefully
The Church of The Painful Truth
Jump to new posts Re: Chinese Spy Balloon??? by SixsixtyMags @ Today at 09:25 AM

Also agree! Just maybe-------Xi to Biden-don't shoot down balloon until it finish mission, ok now shoot down balloon, look for deposit of 5 million USD in account for Hunter painting!!!!! They are now saying a U-2 was surveilling it, maybe it was ja
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: One caliber for all? is it possible? by Meyerwy @ Today at 09:05 AM

I sure like those 204 Rugers. Shot a BUNCH of Praire Dogs and a few coyotes, on the coyotes I did not experience major fur damage, primarily use 32gr. Vmax about 3940fps, if I was going to target coyotes, I would move up to 39gr SBK or 40gr Vmax ( if
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: steve criner & al morris still around? by Coyote-conquest @ Today at 07:58 AM

[s][/s]Originally Posted By: BJJ223I do not respect a military that proven themselves cowards. Almost all of them accepted the illegal order to receive the bioweapon falsely called the Covid vaccine. What is honorable about that? What true warrior
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Want to know more about some of the big names? by crapshoot @ Today at 07:57 AM

How about Gerald Stewart?
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Want to know more about some of the big names? by Rotty @ Today at 07:35 AM

If you do, check out our podcast Overdrive Outdoors podcast (Available on most podcast platforms) I have been doing a series trying to get some of the guys on that were big when i first got involved in predator hunting, and wanting to learn abo
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: steve criner & al morris still around? by BJJ223 @ Today at 07:27 AM

Originally Posted By: CoyotejunkiBJJ223, You made a lot of blanket statements, I and many others on this site have served honorably. Just because your son is or was an 03 doesn't give you cred or place you somewhere up on a pedestal. You want to prea
Predator Hunting
Been attacked three times and killed nearly 100 dogs in the last two years... rough homestead.
Predator Hunting
Originally Posted By: Tim NeitzkeNever came back to this one,yet starts another just like it. Frustrating ain't it! I also see people come here and post videos and hero pics that immediately disappear or barely even thank guys for complimenting as
Predator Hunting
A few weeks ago the OP ,had a very similar thread about Hornady ammo for shooting dogs.
Predator Hunting
Never came back to this one,yet starts another just like it.
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: * give us reprieve * by 204 AR @ Today at 12:01 AM

Holy cow that's a pile of fur, good work! I wish I could get a quad to cooperate like that sometime! And yeah, I've hit wires; I carry a stretcher and length of wire to fix small problems like that. I also send videos to landowners, they seem to t
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: steve criner & al morris still around? by 204 AR @ Yesterday at 11:37 PM

I place dancing after a coyote kill in the same category as lavish showy endzone celebrations. Act like you've been there lol. I never did see very many of Criner's shows. Haven't bothered paying for cable in almost 10 years.
Member Club House
Jump to new posts Re: This peeves me! by Kino M @ Yesterday at 11:21 PM

Originally Posted By: 22magnum22Follow up on my original post. The VA has just issued a statement for veterans to be aware and wary of lawyers pushing them to use their services to acquire compensation for all benefits available to them under the PAC
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: Thermal Scope Mounting Trivia by spotstalkshoot @ Yesterday at 11:15 PM

No, I think you need a flat (0 moa) rail.
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Any love for the 308 by hm1996 @ Yesterday at 11:12 PM

Quote: This week I just received an AR-10 in .308 win. I could have gotten it in 6.5 Creed but stuck with the .308 Winnie. Haven't shot the AR-10 yet, but I'm looking forward to it I looked for quite a while for a .308 Mod 100 before giving up and g
Jump to new posts Re: Chinese Spy Balloon??? by Kino M @ Yesterday at 11:08 PM

I agree AdamT, if they wanted it shot down over water, it should have been the Pacific, not the Atlantic! I find it odd that it entered in the Aleutians, went across Canada and some random dude in Montana just happens to "discover" it! No
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: * give us reprieve * by DoubleUp @ Yesterday at 11:08 PM

"A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches."
Electronic Calls
Jump to new posts Re: What is your goto caller this season. by Kino M @ Yesterday at 10:51 PM

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotOriginally Posted By: kilk14I'll probably get banned for saying this but my go-to caller is still my Wildlife Technologies Mighty Atom. those days and those games are over. hopefully anyways. Couldn't have sai
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: * give us reprieve * by SVB @ Yesterday at 10:43 PM

Congrats on your kills WTG Thanks for sharing
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: Baiting by weekender @ Yesterday at 10:41 PM

CONGRATS on the duce DU, thanks for the video. Fine shooting.
Jump to new posts Re: Chinese Spy Balloon??? by SVB @ Yesterday at 10:38 PM

BOY ISN'T THAT THE TRUTH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 ... 20 21 >

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.