Zeiss Optics
Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: IRay 1280 scope by ChrisRobinson @ Today at 01:46 AM

I forgot to mention Kino, about all the minimizing you try to do about what James and his team does doesn’t change the fact that they are some of the hardest working group of guy at what they do. Their work speak for itself. Not the easy well laid te
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: IRay 1280 scope by ChrisRobinson @ Today at 12:22 AM

****KINO**** so you’re saying you HAVE ran the 1280? Just wanted to clarify that again for everyone. Don’t expect to make speculation based claims of what the scope is like and not get called out for never even physically running it. Bark all you wan
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: BH209 by pyscodog @ Yesterday at 11:36 PM

I am but there are several that are worried they will run out.
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Marlin 1895 chambered in 45-70. JAM!! ?? by GC @ Yesterday at 10:25 PM

You were using snap caps when it jammed. Why can't you use snap caps at home to see what the problem is? Just make triple damned sure it is unloaded and there is no live ammo around. Run the snap caps again and if it sticks you can take your time
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: BH209 by GC @ Yesterday at 10:17 PM

Then you're set, congrats.
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: New season start by Jim Byers @ Yesterday at 09:21 PM

Nice work....I like seeing fellow Montanas on here ..
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Marlin 1895 chambered in 45-70. JAM!! ?? by sniper4life1 @ Yesterday at 09:00 PM

Sounds like you tightened the lifter screw too much.
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Thermal Mountain Lion Kill... by rainshadow1 @ Yesterday at 07:50 PM

Would be awesome to be able to call at night... might be worth traveling for! Even with $5 per gallon gas! Thanks for posting!
Calling In The East
Jump to new posts Re: 35 lb male tonight by AdamT @ Yesterday at 06:50 PM

Sweet
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Night calling guns by cmatera @ Yesterday at 06:23 PM

In going through my inventory, I do not have Hodgdon H4895. I have 2# of IMR4895.
Firearms
Jump to new posts BH209 by pyscodog @ Yesterday at 06:16 PM

Looks like its on the scarce list now. Seems a lot of people are looking for it. I found three of the old bottles that were 10oz for $74.95. I looked on Hodgdons site and although out of stock, they have lowered the contents to 8 oz and its $77.95 pe
Optics
Jump to new posts wrong forum by pyscodog @ Yesterday at 05:59 PM

Wrong forum
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: New season start by Heymartay @ Yesterday at 05:02 PM

Up to 7 now, called 2 singles around 70/80 yds. Had a quad that might have been with the single I shot that hung up a few hundred yds out, maybe saw me move, lobbed a couple at them which was stupid. Should’ve played with them and tried to get them c
The Church of The Painful Truth
Originally Posted By: old catI like, NO I LOVE HER. I would vote for her anytime for any office. no doubt about it.
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Burris thermal scope by spotstalkshoot @ Yesterday at 02:37 PM

Anyone running the Burris 35 or 50 thermal scope?
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: What did you do today in the world of reloading? by TXCOONDOG @ Yesterday at 02:18 PM

Reloaded 30-30. I also slugged my barrel and ordered two bullet molds, sizing die and gas checks.
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Marlin 1895 chambered in 45-70. JAM!! ?? by AWS @ Yesterday at 12:32 PM

If you have a rear mounted scope or receiver sight make sure the base screws aren't too long, jamming the bolt when it is all the way back.
Calling In The East
Jump to new posts Re: 35 lb male tonight by jmeddy @ Yesterday at 12:16 PM

I hate those close ones, esp. if they "just appear". Hope this is the first of many this year.
Firearms
Jump to new posts Marlin 1895 chambered in 45-70. JAM!! ?? by arlaunch @ Yesterday at 11:13 AM

I have a nice Marlin 1895 chambered in 45-70 Gov that i shoot fairly often. I have around 200 rounds through it with not many problems. Last week while preparing it to go out to the range i figured i would tighten up all the screws. Some needed a a
The Church of The Painful Truth
I like, NO I LOVE HER. I would vote for her anytime for any office.
Calling In The East
Jump to new posts Re: 35 lb male tonight by redhaze @ Yesterday at 05:42 AM

Nice kill.
Calling In The East
Jump to new posts Re: 35 lb male tonight by DoubleUp @ Yesterday at 05:28 AM

Very nice, 1t.
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Wham Bam Coyotes by 6mm06 @ 10/05/22 11:44 PM

Sure knocked the stuffing out of him on that second shot.
Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Need a new field dressing knife by 1100 Remington Man @ 10/05/22 11:15 PM

Cutco has some very nice knifes with great steel in them.
Calling In The East
Jump to new posts 35 lb male tonight by 1trkyhntr @ 10/05/22 10:55 PM

I killed this male tonight. 4 came in but they were in some thinned pines and they were constantly moving so it was hard to pick one out. This male finally stopped in an opening and I shot him in his chest at about 50 yds. DRT.
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... 10 11 >

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.