Purple poison

ohioyotehntr

Custom Call Maker
I’ve got a whole batch out of the shop for sale. All are made of Purpleheart. All the open reeds have handmade toneboards out of Delrin. All prices are shipped in the US
Open reed Howler- SOLD
Open reed female howler/distress- SOLD
Open reed distress (smaller call) - SOLD
Closed reed (tuned to suit)- $30
IMG_3216.jpeg

AMHnWOU.jpg
v3m0Qjg.jpg

gyrcDkh.jpg

Last edited:
Those are really nice calls Dusty. Can't believe no one has snatched any of them up yet. I have made a few calls out of purpleheart, but not many.

Someone needs to jump on these things.

I have been thinking about these calls for several days, trying to decide whether I wanted the female howler/distress, or the little open reed distress. I thought maybe someone would buy one of them and make my decision easier. No one has so I had to make a hard decision.

Go ahead and send me the little open reed distress. I've got your Venmo, so as soon as you tell me it is still available I will send you the money.

I'd like to buy one of these howlers because I need to up my howling game and would like to try a few of your guys' customs. Let's just say I'm a novice. Which one is easier to blow/learn/practice on?

Edited for clarification:
When I say "easier to blow" I don't mean it requires little air pressure. In fact I like to put a little oomph into it. Rather, what I meant was easier to create high quality, natural coyote sounds.

Last edited:
Grigsby the howler is still available. It’s pretty easy to run without a whole lot of effort. The smaller one sold a couple days ago and I haven’t got to update the post. If you’re interested just shoot me a PM and we will get it squared away

Back