how many

When you stop taking them out.

I’ve found I enjoy putting them together much more than taking them to the field.

That is like ask how many fishing poles are too many. I've lost count of how many fishing poles I have.

I currently have 5 ARs but haven't added to the collection in over 5 years. I've bought several other guns in the last 5 years but didn't really feel the need for a new AR. I've had a lower and upper receiver and trigger for a new build for about 5 years. I've had a number of ideas on what to build but haven't settled on what to build yet. If I find a barrel I like for a good price, I will likely do the build. Might also use it as a gift for a friend and help them build an AR.

Ya know what, get all you can afford if you like them. I don't care for them at all, find them ugly and bolt action lover. But I also know some shoot like a house on fire. Todays guns all seem to shoot well! Shoot what you like and you'll shoot better!

I have 7.... And I do shoot most of them... I don't think there is a true number for Max. If your not feeding your kid, or making rent, then you shouldn't get another. But if you enjoy and can afford, why not.

Dude, if you bought a thousand of 'em that'd be just fine with me. I'd understand. No judgment here.

I don't think there's a limit. That's your bank accounts job to decide. When you can't pay your bills because you can't stop buying guns, that's probably too many.

I've got too many irons in the fire.
I think I have 7 and a another lower....I need to get rid of a couple that'll probably never get shot

Back