Duck/goose distress

IndexFinger

Is there a 'solo Duck Distress' sound, or maybe a Goose in Distress . For a Ecall that is foxpro format load compatible ?.
The area I live there is always a lot of Duck/Geese traffic every where I hunt dogs.
... thanks

Not sure if it’s what you’re looking for but on Foxpro’s website under their “sounds” tab they have a “Free Sounds” option. Within that menu there is a group of sounds called “Waterfowl”. Here’s the link to the free sounds.

I hunt waterfowl a lot, Ive never heard a duck make a sound other than when not distressed. Retrievers grab live ducks and narry a sound. I would be interested to heard what a duck in distress sounds like.

A lot of the AG land I hunt here has a lot of wetland that fills with water every winter bringing in flocks. Plus I know the Coyotes feed on the migrating Geese that fill and graze all the grass fields here at nights also.
Me Not being a waterfowl hunter, I a little lacking on the ducks/geese sounds knowledge . I would LOVE to get a handle on a couple of 'waterfowl sounds that would work for a draw for dogs.
....thanks

I agree with AWS in that I’ve never heard anything other than the sound of a duck or goose sounding like a duck or goose?

I have seen coyote eating on carcasses of geese which leads me to think it’s more of a scent situation than distress sounds?

Just my thoughts.

Back