Another First!

Samsquanch

1703174818212.jpeg
I have been blessed to share another first with my 3rd boy. He's seen his older brothers get their first and now it was his turn. I know they say pictures say a thousand words but this one can't say anything about how excited he really was. I still have our youngest son to go so God has blessed me with one last opportunity to share that moment and memory with another son. I probably get more excited than they do! Cherish these moments because they'll only happen once. Every time I get to share a hunting experience with my kids it is a memory I'll hold on to but regardless of how exciting it is, they never seem to top that first time! God bless y'all and remember that these kids are the future of our sport. Take every chance you can to get any kid you can outdoors whether they be your own, the neighbor's or friends. Merry Christmas!

Well done on making another special memory with your third son! The happiness in those moments is really valuable. Hope you keep having great times with your youngest, and it's awesome that you're encouraging kids to enjoy the outdoors. Merry Christmas!

Back