AA rechargeable batteries

Never had as good performance out of rechargeables as Energizer lithium AA. Use in my Reconyx cams get up to 2 years in West Wisconsin year-round use down to sub zero temps Over 5000 pics on some cams, In Arizona for the winter My X-24 Foxpro remote well one season usually, can very depending on use. I Keep spares with.

Eneloops. I have tried quite a few. Even did quite a bit of testing. I would put Powerex second.

Like Fall Guy said though the energizer lithium are real good. Ran the same set in my trail cams for years taking thousands of pictures. Have not tried them in my calls though.

For quite a few years, Eneloops have always been the most recommended, so that's what I bought 10 years ago or more, After several years I relegated the originals to my remote and point & shoot camera, and bought another 24 Eneloops dedicated for the caller. Not sure I would change brands now if I needed more, as I've had great luck with them up to this point.

i wish someone would make a decent AA lithium rechargeable already.

or if we could just get stuff that the hunting world uses (trail cams, callers, etc) that take 18650's. seriously if you can form factor your device around a 6x - 8x AA battery pack, you can d@mn sure form factor it around a single or 2x 18650 pack. or even a 21700.

seriously hunting products designer folks - step into the 21st½ century already.

molesto-marvin.gif

good to know I will try the eneloops battery's - I have had good luck with energizer lithium but would rather have a rechargeable battery for sure

ill give praise to EBL also, no issues with them so far. i usually get ebl 18650s too
they also have new "gold pro" models im gonna try. pretty sure i got a new foxpro for xmas :censored:

Those eneloops batteries you mention, are they the white ones or black ones, looking at buying them too just not sure which ones, thanks

I have found the Enloop Pro to be the best performer of the rechargeable batteries I have tried. Tried the white Foxpro’s for kicks and they’re not even close.

Enloop Pro are black by the way. At least they were the last time I purchased them a couple years back.

What are the best AA rechargeable’s? I need some new ones for my remote.

Regards, Branden
I use eneloop's in my callers that don't have a factory battery pack. In my remotes i have been running non rechargeable Rayovac high energy and they are doing really well in my remotes. Even my lucky duck remote seems to be lasting a long time. Walmart has them for like 36 for 20$ i think it is. They really are a great kept secret battery in MO.

Back