224 Valkyrie vs .223

Need I remind you this thread is in the AR section. You said it, a "Trainer"......yes you can shoot whatever you want as far as you want.....delivering down range drt type energy on a critter is another story. Valkyrie was sold as more of an AR compatible round to operate at mag length. Ya ya custom throat long coal increased powder capacity one off deal blah blah and so long you need a cart to carry it. This is Predator Masters not Internet sniper masters. You buy that ammo at Cabela's lol? I'm sure your platform would be a bigger seller to mobile varmint hunters.

Last edited:
Tough talk for a guy who can't carry a 15# rifle or shoot worth a shit from the sounds of it...

By the way its not just a "trainer" it's a PRS and coyote rifle also. Ya gotta be a real man to carry a 15# rifle in the field. Not meant for whiny girls anyway šŸ˜†

I don't believe I said or infered anything about rifle weight or my shooting ability. However when it comes to 28" barrels I certainly wouldn't want one for deer hunting and self defense as the OP was inquiring about.

Last edited:
Back