Scorpion / Bandit M1 Quick-Sling!!!...... New Prices....

yotehunter74

Ok Guys... been out with the scorpion for a few months now, and came up with this new sling... it is a 4strand round braid... with a quick-clip I got tired fishing for pockets with gloves on... so.. just slip the sling on over your head and shoulder... and clip in the scorpion/Bandit.. when you get to your location... just unclip and call... then clip it up when you are ready to go...

colors may vary unless requested.... 15.00 delivered to your door

DSC00099.jpg

DSC00101.jpg

Here is another one.... I also want to mention that with these you also get a spare section of nylon webbing... 15.00 DELIVERED....
DSC00106.jpg

(Scorpion NOT included)

Last edited:
Very neat idea. Wish I had a scorpion to try it out on. It will also give you a loop to hang the call from a bush or tree.

Thanks guys... I have been using this for awhile now testing it out and I can promise you it is so much easier than putting it in a pocket. I had been just carrying it in my coat pocket, which was fine... but once we got some snow and I was wearing coverups it began to be a struggle to find that pocket inside the cover-ups with gloves on.... with this sling you just clip-n-go... literally... it is that simple.. and you are on your way.

Just ordered one. I think it's a great idea.
Sent a PM as well.

One other thing I thought of is to make an extra clip with a couple cords to use as a drag.

Keep up the good work.

Received mine in the mail yesterday. Works wonderfully.
Tried taking a photo but didn't come out nearly as good as yotehunter's.

Good job.
Hopefully I'll take some action photos next week.

Thanks guys, I am glad you like them.... it means a lot to me that you enjoy them .... I hope they are exactly what you expected.... if you ever need any extra nylon webbing just let me know... replacement nylon is free .....

I just wanted to let everyone know that I still have these, and will have more colors soon.... I just got in clips so I will be getting them done asap.... but the Price on these is 15.00 delivered, with an extra nylon strap.....

Thanks,
Steve

Back