Do NOT order from TJ General Store

TheHuntedOne

Just a heads up to anyone who sees this companies web site and thinks about ordering anything from them. They advertise scopes, mounts and other items for pretty good prices. The down side is they don't ship anything once you order. THey have no contact info on their sight other than E mail and don't respond to that either.

I ordered an item from them and am still waiting on it. I have e mailed them and if I don't hear back by tomorrow I will be calling the Atty General in Pa.

Don't get burned like I did. Stear clear of these bozo's.

Thanks for the heads-up. I've been on their website before but never ordered anything from them. Glad I didn't! Hope you get your problem straightened out. Good Luck.

I also visited their site, and they never responded to any of my inquiries, so I got leery about them and ordered elsewhere.

Nah Weasel, I'm only about a 6 hour drive from them and I'm off tomorrow. I figure I can drive down, whoop some butt and be back in time for dinner /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I ordered a Leupold from them last year.

They had the best price and delivered with no problemo.

As ststed above, dispute the CC charge.

I just ordered an encore barrel from them 2 weeks ago and had it delivered within a week, although I do admit I was a litle worried when I got no confirmation on my email purchase for the first 4 days after I ordered.

Wow, old Ted at TJ General Store must read Predator Masters /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I got a reply to the e mail I sent him. He says he expects to ship my order withing 48 hours.

I was only joking about driving down there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I suggested that he give AP Jones a call at AllPredatorCalls.com. I told him I could place an order with them on a Monday and have it by Wednesday, Thursday at the latest, and I'm all the way in New Hampshire. Too bad APC doesn't have the mount I wanted for my shotgun.

So if you do order anything from old Ted at TJ's, just remember it's one heck of a long way to the post office from their warehouse and they must have some real bad injun trouble in those parts because you are going to end up at the whim of a company who doesn't know the meaning of customer service.

What's that old saying, something like Caveat Emptor? I learned my lesson /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif No need to hit me up side the head with a two by four twice. Once is more than enough.

Back