Best 22 cal bullet for saving hides

Originally Posted By: Tim NeitzkeRandy,

That's some serious killing for Michigan !
thumbup1.gif
Night hunting ?

Most of them Night Hunting, I got a few in the daytime but seldom go during day. I got 153 coyotes and 4 fox in 2021 and only two of them were in the daytime. But all 467 in the last 4 years were by me, I don't count the ones I call in and someone else kills, But I almost always hunt alone.

Originally Posted By: Randy BuddeOriginally Posted By: Tim NeitzkeRandy,

That's some serious killing for Michigan !
thumbup1.gif
Night hunting ?

Most of them Night Hunting, I got a few in the daytime but seldom go during day. I got 153 coyotes and 4 fox in 2021 and only two of them were in the daytime. But all 467 in the last 4 years were by me, I don't count the ones I call in and someone else kills, But I almost always hunt alone.

Nice !

I've not really done much night hunting in Michigan. Getting out at daylight and checking tracks in the winter, I can see where it would be fun !

On a more serious note...

My 17-204 with a 30gr Berger works very well for frontal and broadside shots. Running straight away,not nearly as good,but they don't get away.
whistle.gif

Originally Posted By: Tim NeitzkeOn a more serious note...

My 17-204 with a 30gr Berger works very well for frontal and broadside shots. Running straight away,not nearly as good,but they don't get away.
whistle.gif

I love my 17-204. I shoot 30gr Golds and 30gr Nagels in mine

Originally Posted By: CoyotejunkiOriginally Posted By: Tim NeitzkeOn a more serious note...

whistle.gif

I love my 17-204. I shoot 30gr Golds and 30gr Nagels in mine

Got Golds for back up ,if I ever use up my Bergers.

Back