Tigger help

Luna

I'm looking to update my trigger on my Remington 700 .204 Ruger, I'm looking at the Timney elite hunter or the Triggertech primary flat shoe on both. Anyone have any experience with these triggers and which would be a good trigger.

I have some Timney Calvin Elite triggers on a few builds and a couple TriggerTech's on others. Having both, I like the TriggerTech better.

I have both in the curved shoe. I like them both, but kind of partial to the wider shoe on the Timney. As far as performance, in a hunting rifle, I like them both for the money. Huge improvement over Remington factory for sure, either way you go.

I have a Shilen & Timney on separate Remington rifles. I think either would be a great choice. I’d look at some details, adjustment weight range, price & whatever, then get one.

For a hunting rifle, anywhere near 2.5- 3 lbs is fine for me.

I can only speak on the Timney. I have had one for probably 7 or 8 years and it's the best Trigger I have ever had and really improved the shooting on my Remington 700 VTR 223.

I have some of both Timney and trigger tech. Timney service is some of the best.I sent one in to be modified they never cashed my check said all they wanted was a happy customer. Have 4 Trigger techs and they are pretty nice. I'd go with the best deal you can find.

Back