Talk me out of buying a super hogster thermal.....

Jddieselfarmer

Hi guys, newly registered, but been lurking awhile.
Looking at thermals, thought about the hogster 35, but I think I would like the extra magnification on the super.. we are in pretty open country. Shots would be within 250.

Friend of mine has an adm rattler 35, I thought about going that route, but in my research it sounds like for the most part the hogster gets the nod.

Thanks

I thought I was having problems with my SH, but it was other equipment and/or target issues. I'd do the SH over the 35 of either brand. My buddy also has the AGM Rattler 35 and imo there is no comparison. I don't know how it compares to the Hogster 35 other than the Rattler records internally and the H35 does not.

My Hogster 35 has worked well for a year now but my SH froze up at 22* last week so I would check to make sure it isn't one with the bad display. I bought another 35 that was defective and was sent back. I think the QC is slipping @ Bering. It took 7 days to Email me a shipping label.

only bad thing in my opinion is the 123 batteries and 3hr battery life. If you can live with that its a excellent product.

I’m in the same camp. I’ve narrowed down the Super Hogster vs the Iray Bravo I have not read any reviews on the Bravo in temps under -10F (I realize the spec is -4F). I hunt in -20F often and the SH seems to get field reviews performing down to -24F with no POI impact or other issues. Both the Bravo and SH have the same internal guts. I’ve also read and heard mention the Iray app will run on the SH through an iPhone.

I want cold temp operation, a solid mount (Larue or ADM), good CS and I do like the magnetic usb attachment on the Bravo!

A Burris FF 3-9 will kill coyotes for 1/20th the cost and you get to spend your evenings with your family. You ASKED!

Back