What did you do today in the world of reloading?

My battery on my reflex pistol sight went kaput. Had to pull the whole sight off the gun to replace the battery. Put the sight back on with a new battery and it was perfectly sighted in, no adjustments required. So I loaded a hundred rounds of 9mm tonight that I shot today.

Originally Posted By: flowjI finally said Uncle on trying to burn H 4350 or H4831sc in my .260 AR.They are my go to in .260 bolt & 6.5x284. They are just to slow even with an AGB can't keep from wrecking brass, even at a lower charge. Found a write up from Sierra about gas gun reloading and not to use anything slower than IMR4320 for 7.62. I have some Varget, IMR4895, H322, & Benchmark. Guess I'll give them a try.

What bullets do you plan on using for 260 AR? I'm using 100gr TTSX in my bolt with 4064 and I have them at 3300 FPS and darn accurate. Also had them accurate at 3000fps. Might be worth a look if you have the components

What bullets do you plan on using for 260 AR? I'm using 100gr TTSX in my bolt with 4064 and I have them at 3300 FPS and darn accurate. Also had them accurate at 3000fps. Might be worth a look if you have the components

I shoot 140 Amax and Bergers in my bolt guns. The AR shoots the Amax fine. Also loading 120 gr Seirra HPBT Match in the AR

Found some CCI 450 primers today for $64.95 a brick so I bought a couple. The last brick of 34s cost me $75.00 2 weeks ago so maybe they are coming down some.

Originally Posted By: flowjFound some CCI 450 primers today for $64.95 a brick so I bought a couple. The last brick of 34s cost me $75.00 2 weeks ago so maybe they are coming down some.

they'd come down a lot quicker if people stopped paying so [beeep] much for them
frown.gif

but unfortunately i know thats not gonna happen.

wishful thinking and all that.

I took this rainy new year day and organized my bench. mainly bullets got restacked with like calibers. Got some more to do but the worst is done.

loaded 155 6mm ARC (once fired Hornady brass) with 31.2gr of Accurate 2230, and added a 65gr Hornady V-max to finish them off

Finally, got 62fmjs working in the AR, put 15 rounds down range at 300 yards, 12 hits out of the 15. First three, to get dialed in, then I was ringing the gong.

Had not shot the 25/08 in a while so, tore the gong up with some 75 Vmaxs, and some 87 gr Sierras.

Was going to shoot the K31 Swiss but ran out of day light.

Great day shooting. Now I'm getting a stuffed duck, ready to go on the smoker, good eats later.

Sipping Stella Artios and waiting on friends to arrive for the feast.

Ya'll have a good evening.

Primed 472pcs of 45acp brass while sitting with my 6 year old daughter watching pepa pig haha. She did a few also with a little help to squeeze the handle of the priming tool. She thought it was ammo for her gun (pink cricket 22) and wanted to help.

Back