Dr. John Lott on the "For the People Act"

Here where I vote we have always needed ID to vote and the ID must match the voter roll book.
I am not sure why it is not this way everywhere.
You would think honest politicians everywhere would be all for ID's.
Honest elections benefit everyone.

Did you see that. I used Honest and Politician in the same sentence.
Maybe this should be in Humor.

Originally Posted By: tnshootistHere where I vote we have always needed ID to vote and the ID must match the voter roll book.
I am not sure why it is not this way everywhere.
You would think honest politicians everywhere would be all for ID's.
Honest elections benefit everyone.

Did you see that. I used Honest and Politician in the same sentence.
Maybe this should be in Humor.

Honest elections would NOT benefit the Democrat party. They would lose decisively, especially in the upcoming mid term election.

I don't understand how people can say that a doofus like Biden got more votes than anyone in history. There was NO excitement on their side, there was massive excitement on the right. There is so much evidence out there that implies voter fraud, but one left run government agency after another say, NOPE nothing to see here!

6724, its time to cut government spending. Especially in the health agencys as they are not serving the public as was their intention. Dump Fauci and all his cronies. This is no paticular order but who the [beeep] increased miltary bases from 600 to 800 bases. Dump a lot of that. We are not world peace keepers. Our government is more interested in World Globalization than ever before. I am not an Eisenhower fan, but he had a lot to say about all this. So did JFK. We are in a new State run capitolism. Not the free markets we had long before.

Not appropriate to ask for an ID to vote, but need a vaccine ID to eat in a restaurant. What the fun kick illogical DEMOCRAT are you people voting for.

Back