House of Cards

I don't believe anything will come of it at this point...most people just witnessed a coup of our election process, but are already more concerned with good deals of black Friday shopping and the holidays.

The majority of Americans have become braindead morons.

At best, Biden received 60- 65 million legal votes. But it is not about who won or lost, it is about our democracy. Personally, I will never vote again if this is allowed to stand. It simply doesn't mean anything anymore.

Originally Posted By: Foxpro.223I don't believe anything will come of it at this point...most people just witnessed a coup of our election process, but are already more concerned with good deals of black Friday shopping and the holidays.

The majority of Americans have become braindead morons.

Yep. I fought for this country and at one time was willing to give my life for it. Never again, this country has already lost what was once worth fighting for. We will never have a fair election again, we will continue to digress, 3rd world like living conditions will spread from our major cities and into small town America. Mark my words, it will only get worse, never better.

Originally Posted By: R.ShawAt best, Biden received 60- 65 million legal votes. But it is not about who won or lost, it is about our democracy. Personally, I will never vote again if this is allowed to stand. It simply doesn't mean anything anymore. i'll just point out - as frustrated as it may make you - if you give up entirely, that makes it just that much easier for them to win.

dont you think they WANT people on our side to give up like you suggest? that means they dont even have to cheat as hard to win.

Who says we are not beat already?

As I see it, this is how it stands.

No rule of law.
Two tier justice system in place.
Compromised court system.
Corrupt FBI
Swampy DOJ
MSM with an agenda and does not mind lying to achieve it
Big Tech with all the money

Let's see.

You can burn and loot businesses, but defend your own home and get arrested.
You can bleach bit servers with no consequences if you are of the right party.
You can be ordered by a Supreme Court judge to allow poll watchers and still refuse it.
You can be ordered by a District Judge to not tamper with the Dominion voting servers and still wipe them clean.
All of your Koof mandates are declared unconstitutional by the Michigan Supreme Court and you thumb your nose and say screw you.
You can take hammers to your cell phones after a 3 year long investigation with absolutely no consequences.

The lefties played the slow game. They have people in position of power. MSM and big Tech are part of them and nothing is too low for them to attempt.

The only legal recourse we had remaining was the voting booth and now they possess that too.

I won't say what needs to be done, so I will end with this. I am getting kinda old, but I can still climb a water tower.

The electoral college doesn't vote until Dec 20th. More hearings and court filings will occur as more sworn affidavits(hundreds so far) emerge, and some state legislatures may decide to delay the EC vote. If you pressure your representatives to follow the law, the truth will win out. I know I would volunteer to protect whistleblowers, because the left told me how patriotic the whistleblowers are and deserve protection. LEARN from the testimony, adapt and overcome. Stand by your God given rights, as protected by the bill of rights.

Back