Pennsylvania Lawmakers Formally Introduce Resolution to Dispute 2020 Election Results

There was testimony today, a contract truck driver for USPS. He delivered thousands of ballots from New York state(filled out with return addresses) bound for Harrisburg and Lancaster, PA. In October. The USPS supervisor WOULD NOT sign his delivery slip and the trailer he had used for months disappeared after he parked it in Harrisburg. There has been (hundreds of sworn) affidavits from Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Georgia, Arizona and other states about many criminal and unusual ballot handling,counting,marking and preventing observers and stopping and restarting vote counting machines linked to a server in Germany. Other affidavits about USPS employees checking ballots and destroying Trump marked ballots.

I would bet that if this happened the other way around the Dems. would be authorized to investigate every accusation As stated prior, there is a reason they wanted mail in ballots so badly, if they thought it would benefit Trump by one vote they would have been 100% against it.

What also is becoming apparent, as the hundreds of sworn affidavits(and cases brought to court) and witnesses come forward are the ethics of the democratic candidates. Biden/Harris and other down ballot candidates would rather be fraudulently elected than be elected on merit and agenda(destroy-whoops-fundamentally change America). This now isn't even about Trump or dozens of other candidates. It is the democratic party leadership, with the help of hundreds of small radical anti America groups openly trying to destroy my country. As a peaceful freedom loving American I don't understand any "left leaning candidate", you apparently have no morals, integrity, and certainly don't represent the majority of U.S. citizens.

Back