Thousands in Georgia Registered at Postal, Commercial Addresses, Portraying Them as Residences, Researcher Says

hm1996

Staff member
Quote:Matt Braynard, former data and strategy director for President Donald Trump’s 2016 election campaign said, “Georgia: We have identified over a thousand early/abs votes cast by individuals whose registered addresses are in fact at post offices, UPS, and FedEx locations, wilfully disguising the box numbers as ‘Apt,’ Unit,’ etc.,”

Other Findings

Braynard’s team also found some 1,400 voters in Pennsylvania listing postal facility addresses as residential, he said.

Braynard previously reported that large percentages of registered Republicans in several battleground states said they returned their absentee ballots, even though the states’ data indicated they didn’t.

Of the 1,137 Pennsylvania GOP voters reached on the phone who did request a ballot, nearly 42 percent said they mailed the ballots back, but the state data shows the ballots weren’t received or counted, he said.

The office of the Pennsylvania Secretary of State didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment.

Rest of the story here:
https://www.theepochtimes.com/thousands-...ng-2020-11-24-5

Nothing to see here, folks.

Regards,
hm

He is chasing his own tail. There are an estimated million people that live the nomad life in their RV. Most use a PO box at these type of places, that forward their mail to wherever they might currently be. They usually also maintain a permanent resident in that same area. Snowbirds from up north, usually do the same at their hometown, so that when the winter starts their mail is taken care of. We did the same thing, when we used to spend the entire summer in the mountains to escape the 100 plus temps at home. Perfectly legal.

Originally Posted By: dogcatcherHe is chasing his own tail. There are an estimated million people that live the nomad life in their RV. Most use a PO box at these type of places, that forward their mail to wherever they might currently be. They usually also maintain a permanent resident in that same area. Snowbirds from up north, usually do the same at their hometown, so that when the winter starts their mail is taken care of. We did the same thing, when we used to spend the entire summer in the mountains to escape the 100 plus temps at home. Perfectly legal.

As usual dog,your reasoning is flawed. It does not matter if you spend the hot weather in another state or another region. A voter is still required to meet the legal requirements for voting in the state or jurisdiction in which they vote. Even the backward states are required to abide by the states election laws. You should do a search of Georgia's laws for meeting the residency requirements. It takes much more than a Postal box or UPS box disguised as an apartment number.

https://nataliekeshing.com/grcadd/

They do meet the requirements, they have most likely have property in the state, and live there when not traveling. The reason for the PO box is to have someone that will forward their mail when traveling. My neighbor works in the oilfield, 3 weeks on 2 weeks off, he uses a local commercial postal box service for his mail. They send it to him once a week addressed general delivery to the post office where he is at.

Did your neighbor use that temporary postal box as his proof of residency when he registered to vote? I do not think he did.

What was it Biden said?
Something about putting together the largest voter fraud scheme in history.

At least he is on record telling the truth once in his life.

You have to admire the Dems for one thing. If I tried to get in front of a camera and tell the whoppers they do I couldn't keep a straight face. They pull it off without cracking a smile.

You know they have a good chuckle in private.

At the Democrats who follow blindly over the brink.

Originally Posted By: tnshootistWhat was it Biden said?
Something about putting together the largest voter fraud scheme in history.

At least he is on record telling the truth once in his life.

You have to admire the Dems for one thing. If I tried to get in front of a camera and tell the whoppers they do I couldn't keep a straight face. They pull it off without cracking a smile.

You know they have a good chuckle in private.

At the Democrats who follow blindly over the brink.

YEP!

Hilary said some time back that they were just waiting on my generation to die.

I thought she meant our votes would be gone.

I was wrong. She was looking forward to our votes becoming democrat after death.

lol.gif

Back