Are there delays getting new members signed up?

Originally Posted By: FlyingVGents: Is Predator Masters having trouble getting new members signed up? A fellow predator hunter in Minnesota registered about a week ago and has not heard from anyone about a password.

I had the same problem when I tried to signup.

I got squared away, right away. Thanks for the fast reply. and am excited about learning more about getting rid of these mangy dogs.

Originally Posted By: Jordsamam excited about learning more about getting rid of these mangy dogs.

Instead of getting rid of them maybe you should take em to the vet? I've read mange is treatable in the early stages.

Originally Posted By: FlyingVGents: Is Predator Masters having trouble getting new members signed up? A fellow predator hunter in Minnesota registered about a week ago and has not heard from anyone about a password.

Hi FlyingV I am new member in this forum. I too face this problem, but later i got confirmation. Just little stuff about me.. I'm into a lot of weapons especially AR-15. Be it for hunting or sport shooting at Shooters world Tampa, you can always ping me. Looking forward to connecting!

Last edited:
Back