New cat dogs

I want to congratulate you that you have found a true friend in the person of a dog. I also recently bought myself a dog spam link , for a long time I wanted such a dog for myself and finally bought myself a faithful friend. The Alaskan Klee Kai is a family dog that does not like to associate with strangers. These dogs choose only one or a few people, to whom they give all their attention and love. I like it the most about my dog, it is better not to find a friend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotanother thread back from the grave. lol

and a low-key advertising dig too... the link while it goes to an about animal profile is a retail site.

Originally Posted By: Plant.OneOriginally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotanother thread back from the grave. lol

and a low-key advertising dig too... the link while it goes to an about animal profile is a retail site.

oh really. i didn't click on it. lol

I got 2 what appears to be black & white curs. abandoned on my property . Really would like to make bobcat mutts out of them they chase my house cat all over but not positive on how to train them for bobcats. I have trained walkers for coon but that's easy.work them on a hide then catch coons and let them figure it out .even trained A walker black& tan mix to rig hunt coons. Kinda hard to catch a bobcat in a live trap without getting in trouble.So do ya just use a drag with cat scent? 1 has a good nose & uses it the other seems to just me too & sight chase everything Or do I just take them to the spot I hunt & have seen bobcats several times & hope for the best. Any tips would be appreciated

Back