covid #"s

[/quote]

Well if you don't like cbs or msnbc you can go look at the CDC web site. Ha ha. Try to discredit that one! The problem with right wing radicals is that they listen to the likes of Rush and other Wacko Right Wing extremist talk radio show host. Political wackos is a better name for those guys.
[/quote]

The CDC says to open schools this fall. What do you think about that?

Originally Posted By: Coyotehunter_Originally Posted By: Infidel 762Originally Posted By: Coyotehunter_Originally Posted By: Infidel 762

Quack Quack Quack. Anyone seen any ducks around here. No. But I saw a quack on youtube.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/hydroxychloroquine-coronavirus-prevention-covid-19-study/

Your funny... you come post that chit then back it up with an article from cbs.

I posted that doctor’s video because she is actively treating COVID patients. She is not some MSM news article copy and paste. I think she has some valid points and all you have Is a cbs article.

I am not advocating hydroxychloroquine and I definitely don’t have any info on the witch doctor Mr infantryman man keeps posting about. doctors are being censored and their prescriptions are now being restricted by our govt. I am with her and all the other doctors who are saying the stay at home, wear a mask and live in fear is not the answer. The ones who stress the importance of our immune systems and how hiding and living in fear weakens it.

I don’t believe the numbers and fear the media is pushing down our throats, you and others obviously do, for you repost these yahoo’s articles. The numbers are not accurate and to much of this does not add up. I do not claim to know the truth, but I do know when I am being lied too... so come back at me with another MSM article to back up your opinion...

Well if you don't like cbs or msnbc you can go look at the CDC web site. Ha ha. Try to discredit that one! The problem with right wing radicals is that they listen to the likes of Rush and other Wacko Right Wing extremist talk radio show host. Political wackos is a better name for those guys.

Nice try… The CDC provides MSM with the numbers I do not believe are accurate… like if you die in a motorcycle accident and then test positive it counts towards their total of Covid deaths.

Like I said I am not a Doctor, so you win this argument… Make sure you wear your mask just like the CDC says

You should have seen how nasty all the coyotes were that I handled yesterday without gloves in the 90 degree heat, the ticks I removed from me when I got home and the gas stations I went into without a mask for my coffee… and last night after the enjoyment of the day ended, it was not rabies, lyme or Covid I began to worry about, it is where we are headed if you anti-Trumpers get what you want and he loses…

Originally Posted By: dogcatcherSpend some time researching "Denial Syndrome"

I did, and this came up:

"Liberal denial is the tendency of liberals to conceal, deny, or censor the facts for ideological reasons."

Originally Posted By: Infidel 762Originally Posted By: Coyotehunter_Originally Posted By: Infidel 762Originally Posted By: Coyotehunter_Originally Posted By: Infidel 762

Quack Quack Quack. Anyone seen any ducks around here. No. But I saw a quack on youtube.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/hydroxychloroquine-coronavirus-prevention-covid-19-study/

Your funny... you come post that chit then back it up with an article from cbs.

I posted that doctor’s video because she is actively treating COVID patients. She is not some MSM news article copy and paste. I think she has some valid points and all you have Is a cbs article.

I am not advocating hydroxychloroquine and I definitely don’t have any info on the witch doctor Mr infantryman man keeps posting about. doctors are being censored and their prescriptions are now being restricted by our govt. I am with her and all the other doctors who are saying the stay at home, wear a mask and live in fear is not the answer. The ones who stress the importance of our immune systems and how hiding and living in fear weakens it.

I don’t believe the numbers and fear the media is pushing down our throats, you and others obviously do, for you repost these yahoo’s articles. The numbers are not accurate and to much of this does not add up. I do not claim to know the truth, but I do know when I am being lied too... so come back at me with another MSM article to back up your opinion...

Nice try… The CDC provides MSM with the numbers I do not believe are accurate… like if you die in a motorcycle accident and then test positive it counts towards their total of Covid deaths.

Like I said I am not a Doctor, so you win this argument… Make sure you wear your mask just like the CDC says…

You should have seen how nasty all the coyotes were that I handled yesterday without gloves in the 90 degree heat, the ticks I removed from me when I got home and the gas stations I went into without a mask for my coffee… and last night after the enjoyment of the day ended, it was not rabies, lyme or Covid I began to worry about, it is where we are headed if you anti-Trumpers get what you want and he loses…

You mean the CDC website "this week"? The CDC has flip flopped so many times there "facts" are just weekly opinions.

CBP Chief Blames Agent COVID-19 Deaths on Illegal Aliens, Ignores Mad Legal Border Traffic

Four months after Judicial Watch reported that unwavering cross border traffic is putting U.S. Customs and Border Protecting (CBP) agents along the Mexican border at high risk of contracting COVID-19, the head of the agency admits at least 10 have died from the Chinese virus. Though the State Department restricted transit between the U.S. and Mexico back in early April, southern border crossings remain hotbeds of traffic that jeopardize the health of federal agents charged with screening the influx and potentially spread the virus to American communities. CBP sources have long expressed concern about the risks to frontline agents, especially after a Mexican hospital overrun by COVID-19 was forced to close near the busiest U.S. border crossing in Arizona months ago.

Mexican media reported that a nurse died at the facility, Hospital de San Luis Rio Colorado, and more than 30 doctors and nurses were sick with the virus. At least 20 doctors were also infected. Nevertheless, the nearby San Luis crossing remains the busiest along the southern border with consistently lengthy wait times. Veteran CBP agent Patricia Cramer, who also serves as president of the Arizona chapter of the agency’s employee union, says the San Luis crossing is “crazy busy” with wait times up to six hours. Cramer reminds that agents must have contact with every single person that enters the country and months ago warned that not only are front line officers being exposed, but entire communities as well. With more than 60,000 employees, CBP is charged with keeping terrorists and their weapons out of the U.S. while facilitating lawful international travel and trade. The agency’s largest component is the Office of Field Operations (OFO) which is responsible for border security and has a staff of about 28,000. The Border Patrol is next with a workforce of 20,000 patrolling 6,000 miles of American land borders.

COVID-19 has hit the agency hard sources tell Judicial Watch, though there has been little media coverage or official acknowledgement from management. Last week CBP Commissioner Mark Morgan finally revealed that 10 agents have died in the line of duty after contracting COVID-19. Morgan did not mention the busy and legal cross border traffic that agents have complained about for months while the government claims to enforce travel restrictions. Instead he focused on illegal immigration and seemed to blame agent infections on an epidemic of undocumented aliens, though OFO has also been hit hard and those agents deal with legal cross border traffic. In July CBP had around 40,000 encounters with illegal border crossers, Morgan said during a press conference that lasted roughly 40 minutes. Even though some illegal immigrants know or suspect they have COVID-19, Morgan says they still come into the U.S. “They’re exposing everyone they come in contact with during their journey, as they illegally try to enter this country,” he said, adding that “they endanger the lives of CBP personnel and their families and those in our border communities and beyond.” Many illegal immigrants leave border towns and cities, possibly infecting hundreds of others in the U.S. workforce, according to Morgan.

The CBP commissioner went on and on blaming illegal immigrants for his agency’s COVID-19 crisis, revealing that migrants continue to ignore stay at home orders in their country while American citizens make tremendous sacrifices to fight the spread of the disease. Further spreading COVID-19 are the overcrowded and unsanitary conditions that criminal organizations and smugglers provide for migrants in overcrowded stash houses and tractor trailers that sit in hot deserts. “These places are akin to an oven in the sweltering heat of the Southern border,” Morgan said. He provided the media pictures of illegal immigrant stash houses and offered a compelling “backdrop of COVID-19” featuring illegal aliens packed in deplorable conditions. The CBP commissioner also revealed that in July 78% of enforcement encounters were migrants from Mexico, many single adult men. “This new surge of single adult Mexican males are not simply turning themselves over to the United States border patrol like we saw families do this time last year,” Morgan said. “They’re running, they’re fighting. They’re doing everything that they can to avoid apprehension.” Cramer, the veteran CBP agent and union president, assures illegal immigration is not the biggest COVID-19 risk to frontline agents. Despite U.S. travel “restrictions,” customs officers in the OFO unit handle massive amounts of traffic daily, especially in the Nogales and San Luis ports of entry. “Nothing has changed in four months,” Cramer told Judicial Watch this week. “Even though Mexico is boiling with COVID-19 cross border traffic is busier than ever,” she said.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/corruption...=20200812170238

Regards,
hm

It blows my [beeep] mind people still follow the mainstream media... these people are all ether progressive or over a certain age range, I have a hard time just talking to my parents because they're hardcore media watching baby boomers, heads straight up the butt of the media and they think they're catching hershy kisses.

.....dorra the explorer kids cartoon gets more views than CNN, most arent far behind ether, and fox is just sniffing right wing politicians jock straps.

Boy howdy, I see MSM has story about the "super spreader Sturgis" event. Numbers are starting to roll in. up to 103 verified cases tied to Sturgis. Out of how many, 500,000+ people that didn't practice social distancing, or wear masks...….gee whiz, ALL of those doomsday predicters that were saying that large gatherings were bad are now probably doing two things, praying for another 50,000 positive cases to arise that can be directly tied to the event, and/or looking for the next BIG story to make everyone forget just how wrong they were about the event being the "super spreader" that they predicted.
Thankfully South Dakota got it right, come and have a good time, support our economy if you'd like and don't fear the covid, and those that don't want to come because of the fear, stay home. No reason to cancel because of the RONA....

A guy at my gun club was a non-believer of covid and did not wear a mask. He's been in the hospital for a week now and not doing very good so I'm told. And its covid, not a common case of flu or a cold. Take it or leave it.....your choice. Choose wisely.

Yep, numbers are just that, until those numbers begin to include one's friends, family and neighbors (some of which do not make it).

Originally Posted By: pyscodogTake it or leave it.....your choice. Choose wisely.

Carry on.

Regards,
hm

Last edited:
Concerning masks, I researched most of the studies beginning in 2020 and back to 2016. The conclusion of each of them was that wearing a mask does not significantly reduce transmission of the flu. Even the beloved CDC recently issued a statement which said the N95 masks with the filters did not work in reducing transmission. They also added that most cloth masks did nothing to help and those gaiters a lot of people are wearing, actually made it worse. Wearing a mask reduces your oxygen level below OSHA standards and now there are people complaining of dry eyes due to the warm air escaping from atop the mask.

If you want to research something else, begin with the vaccine that is soon to be released. Check out the work of Communist Fauci and Comrade Gates. Look at the number of children who were crippled or injured in India, Italy, and south Africa when they were injected with one of Gate's vaccines.

LOL, I bet those dry eyes are sure worse than a ventilator shoved down your throat.Do what you want. 200,000 dead people aren't around to argue and I won't waste my time and yours. I personally don't care what you do. I wear a mask.

Last edited:
The guy from the club didn't think a mask would help either. He's in his second week in the hospital. He may think different if he gets out.... alive.

The following statistics make it a bit easier to see why opinions regarding Covid vary so greatly depending upon one's location. This is a very large country with widely varying population density, so one size does not fit all.

Are masks effective in preventing infection? IDK, but where I live, with current conditions, I think I'll continue to wear a mask.
wink.gif

This article credits one death and 75 new cases in 6 Nebraska counties over 2 day period recently, the county adjacent to us reported 325 new cases overnight.
Quote:New COVID-19-related death, more cases in central Nebraska

By Lorena Carmona
Published: Sep. 15, 2020 at 7:19 AM CDT

HASTINGS, KEARNEY, GRAND ISLAND, Neb. (KSNB) - The South Heartland District Health Department (SHDHD) reported a COVID-19-related death within the district.

“We extend our condolences to the family,” South Heartland District Heartland executive director Michele Bever said. “This was an Adams County man in his 70s, who was hospitalized, with no known underlying health conditions and no known exposure to a positive case.”....................

From Friday through Sunday, the Two Rivers Public Health Department reported 75 new cases of the virus. Most of the cases are out of Buffalo County.

COVID-19 cases from September 11 - September 13

Buffalo County: 52
Dawson County: 8
Phelps County: 7
Gosper County: 4
Kearney County: 3
Harlan County: 1
https://www.ksnblocal4.com/2020/09/15/new-covid-19-related-death-more-cases-in-central-nebraska/

Google says
Total Nebraska Cases to date=39419, total Covid Deaths= 455

Our county's Total Cases = 22,296, total Covid Deaths= 854

The adjacent county
reports.....Total Cases = 30,046,...total Covid Deaths=1470

Regards,
hm

I understand fully about the numbers. To bad there isn't a better way but its all we have. My thoughts, I hate these dam masks, but at my age if wearing it may give me a slight edge, then I'll wear the dang thing. Its a lot better than being in the hospital opening morning of deer season. Wearing a mask isn't going to kill you. Covid might.

Last edited:
^^^Yep, w/score of 84/60 (84YO/60% lung cap'y.), me too. Not a gambler anyway and I don't like those odds.
smile.gif

Regards,
hm

Originally Posted By: R.ShawConcerning masks,

You need to learn how to research better. The current Director of the CDC just said this week in under oath testimony in the US Senate that wearing a mask protected him better than the vaccine would.

You are confused and have no clue what you are talking about. There are various kinds of mask with different filtering system. N95 is one of the better paper type masks. The materials used in a N95 NIOSH certified mask can filter out virus particles down to very small microns in size. And there are even better masks that can filter out virus. These use screw in filter cartridges in Powered Air Purifying Respirators (PAPR)like you see in Research labs that work with virus every day. If they didn't work then the workers were all be sick and that does not happen. And if N95 didn't work all the hospital workers would be sick with the virus and the hospitals would have to close down. So that alone proves you have no clue what you are talking about.

The masks that don't really protect You when you wear them are the paper masks. These cheap masks won't filter out small particles like virus. But they will stop larger particles that are carrying attached smaller viruses on them. Large droplets that spew out of one's mouth when we talk. These paper masks are worn to stop an infected person from spewing larger spit droplets out of their mouth. We wear these masks to slow the spread of virus particles from infected people.

Get your facts straight and stop parroting that idiot Trump.

I so stick of stupid people that have no idea what they are talking about when it comes to this virus.

You are going to lecture me on how to conduct research when your's consists of listening to someone testify on TV? If testimony is the gold standard, I once heard a man testify that WTC7 collapsed due to office fires. Here are a few headlines to use as examples and it took less than 5 minutes.

American Airlines bans face masks with vents or valves, becomes latest carrier to announce the policy

Neck Gaiters for COVID-19 Worse Than No Face Covering At All

CDC: Masks With Valves or Vents Not Effective - AARP

And this quote from the CDC

Masks are recommended as a simple barrier to help prevent respiratory droplets from traveling into the air and onto other people when the person wearing the mask coughs, sneezes, talks, or raises their voice. This is called source control.

Masks are to protect those around you. Not prevent you from getting the virus. That is unless you are wearing one of those over the counter masks with those screw in canisters. How many of those have I observed? Exactly zero.

Last edited:
Masks are nothing more than a symbol of submission. People who insist in forcing everyone to wear them are highly suggestable slaves.

Coronavirus is a democrat and chineese communist party bioweapon being used against the USA to destroy the economy and our freedom. The demnocrat party is a party sympathetic to communists and communism.

Back