Act Less White

AWS

Retired PM Staff
The mayor of Seattle(used to live there) said white people should "Act Less White", can anyone tell me what that means?

Riot, loot, steal, assault and rob, carjack, run from the police, shoot black people? Sorry, I forgot vote Democrat, sign up for welfare and father multiple illegitimate children. Did I miss anything?

Originally Posted By: GCRiot, loot, steal, assault and rob, carjack, run from the police, shoot black people? Sorry, I forgot vote Democrat, sign up for welfare and father multiple illegitimate children. Did I miss anything?

LOL! I had typed the almost exact same earlier and didn't submit it.
I also had, be a gang banger, commit drive by shootings, and scribble (graffiti) on anything and everything!
Sure looks like some people in different parts of the country see the exact same thing!

I wonder if the mayor of Seattle knows Bill Clinton pardoned Susan Rosenberg, one of the co-founders and the main fiscal organizer of blm. She had been convicted of terrorism as a member of the weather underground, sentenced to 58 years until lying bill was leaving office. Bill probably thought Al would think the weather underground was a climate change group, Al now funnels a lot of money to blm and provides individuals that have been radicalized(they use the same online recruiting method as Isis)in climate change organizations.

Susan Rosenberg:

In an interview with the radio show Democracy Now, Rosenberg said that she was "totally and profoundly influenced by the revolutionary movements of the '60s and '70s." She became active in feminist causes, and worked in support of the Puerto Rican independence movement and the fight against the FBI's COINTELPRO program.[6][10] She also joined the May 19th Communist Organization, which worked in support of the Black Liberation Army and its offshoots (including assistance in armored truck robberies), the Weather Underground and other revolutionary organizations.[11] Rosenberg was charged with a role in the 1983 bombing of the United States Capitol Building, the U.S. National War College and the New York Patrolmen's Benevolent Association, but the charges were dropped as part of a plea deal by other members of her group.[7][12]

Arrested for explosives possession in November 1984 after two years underground, she was convicted by a jury in March 1985, and given a 58-year-sentence. Supporters said this was sixteen times the national average for such offenses.[13] Her lawyers contend that, had the case not been politically charged, Rosenberg would have received a five-year sentence.[6] Rosenberg was one of the first two inmates of the High Security Unit (HSU), a high-security isolation unit in the basement of the Federal Correctional Institution (currently the Federal Medical Center) in Lexington, Kentucky.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Rosenberg

Back