CDNN sports

crazyyote

Anyone looking for a reasonable AR barrel should check out CDNN sports. They've got some brand name stuff at clearance prices. Should be able to get a decent barrel at a steal if someone's looking.

Thanx - there's a thread here on just such a barrel. Those barrels were maybe 40% cheaper before the current pandemic situation. Still not horribly priced, and sound like they've been doing well for folks.

Most of the good stuff is gone, then they added $29 to some of the barrels, still good buys.

After seeing what my 20 inch SS barrel is capable of, I'm considering the 20 inch fluted.

Bowhntr6pt will make a marginal barrel look good. I had a DPMS 20 inch heavy barrel 1/8 twist and it was marginal. Around 1 moa. I was tempted by the 1/8 fluted but I remembered my last one. Nothing to make me buy one but I've just about spent my mad money for the year. I'm happy with the few that I own. They all shoot well. I hope someone here picked one up if they wanted a barrel at a reasonable price. I'm sure most will shoot well.

Normally i shop at Brownells exclusively, with the exception of Mid South Shooters Supply.

Last month i could not find the parts i was looking for and ordered some items from CDNN.

It did not take long until i was getting bombarded with spam gun emails.

I am not sure if it was these guys are not?

Just an observation. Thats all.

Back