Les Johnson of predator quest fame???

Z

Anybody know what happened to Les? I thought he was supposed to be out with a new show last fall.

Predator Quest is starting to play on the Sportmans Channel. Seems like a lot of Re-runs. But at least he has a TV spot back. He stopped putting vidoes on his Youtube. My understanding is that he is going to have new shows to put on soon

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotjust had dinner with les yesterday. he wanted me to give him some tips on how to kill coyotes.

i told him he needed to change tactics.

He told me that he doesn’t like your #1 - #10 tips!!

He said he will actually leave the house!

I really enjoyed watching Les's show. I really like watching coyotes run in towards distress sounds especially when you can see the coyote and the shooter in the same frame.

Originally Posted By: weekenderskinney, I would like to see more of your action on TV.

Ahahahahaha! I'm no Calling Champ... Just a Rancher, feeding the world!

Originally Posted By: skinneyOriginally Posted By: weekenderskinney, I would like to see more of your action on TV.

Ahahahahaha! I'm no Calling Champ... Just a Rancher, feeding the world!

That may be true but you are selling yourself WAYYYYY short.

Basically, what everyone is saying that more of you GOOD predator hunters need to find some TV folks to hobknob with and get your ugly mugs on TV.

And yes, Les Johnson needs to be back on TV.

skinney, I always enjoy your shows or video's also. You guys shoot so many coyotes, I'm surprised you have many left. Great job on video's.

Rudy

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotjust had dinner with les yesterday. he wanted me to give him some tips on how to kill coyotes.

i told him he needed to change tactics.

That one tip could revolutionize the whole coyote hunting game!!! Man, I wish I had thought of trying that years ago.

Originally Posted By: skinneyHe is one of the fellas that should be on this site still.

You yourself see how hard it is to talk about your hunts without mentioning your product and violating the TOS. Most just say screw it and don't bother. That and they don't do well with confrontation on public forums.

Originally Posted By: crapshootOriginally Posted By: skinneyHe is one of the fellas that should be on this site still.

You yourself see how hard it is to talk about your hunts without mentioning your product and violating the TOS. Most just say screw it and don't bother. That and they don't do well with confrontation on public forums.

Point well taken.

Back