Out of Stock

Well I'm guilty. I wasn't keeping a close enough eye on my powder. I go to one place you get most my supplies and he usually always has powder. He's even out of H4350 same as all the other stores. I'll just have to work around it until its back.

When I put up a post back in Nov. about a powder shortage most of the responses made it sound like there was no shortage. How about now?...….. By the way Sport Whse in Albuquerque had two 8lb jugs of Varget left as of yesterday

Originally Posted By: 10Bears When I put up a post back in Nov. about a powder shortage most of the responses made it sound like there was no shortage. How about now?...….. By the way Sport Whse in Albuquerque had two 8lb jugs of Varget left as of yesterday

Sure wish I my local one had them, I'd buy both in a heartbeat!!

I stopped at several shops the other day. Between the 4-5 places I stopped, I found what I needed. Only one place had Varget and I had to ask for it. Never saw 1 lb'ers of H4350 and only one 8 lb'er of H4350 for $230. I left it there.

I weening most of my rifles off Hodgdon powder right now. Maybe when it gets back on the shelves I'll work loads with it again. Seems there's plenty of IMR and Reloader available.

Tons of IMR powders by me in central MN. Everything else is spotty. Primers are hit or miss unless you stop at a fleet farm, they stock dang near every primer possible.

Back