You can also buy HW13 BB shot from Bucks Run Sports Supply for right at $26.00 per pound in ten pound bags. The HW13 BB shot is close to being 12g/cc shot, it is denser than lead shot and much harder than lead shot so it out performs lead BB shot by quite a bit.

To order from Bucks Run Sports Supply you have to call them. 1-507-356-2195

If you go with the HW13 BB shot I would load 1-1/2 oz of it in 3" hulls. I use the Ballistic Products Inc "BPI" TPS 2-3/4"wads in the 3" coyote loads I made.

The TSS shot takes up much less space in the hull and wad so you don't need to load 3" hulls with it, if you don't want to.

If you want some load test data that I have send me your e-mail address in a PM.

If you live close to a Trap, Skeet or Sporting Clays range you maybe able to pick up a used Mec 600 Junior or a Mec Sizemaster pretty cheap for crimping your shells.

Hal Abbott goes by hawglips on the Tungsten Super Shots Forum if you want to contact him for buying TSS shot. Gobbler Nation Forum also has lots of information about reloading TSS shot.

For reloading 1-1/2 oz loads just the HW13 BB shot will cost right at $2.43 per shell, 1-1/2 oz of TSS shot will be about $4.21 per shell. The TSS loads do work much better on coyotes but the HW13 BB loads do work good. I like the HW13 BB load better than the Hevi-Shot T shot Dead Coyote loads because they have 20 more pellets per shell. You can reload the 3" 1-1/2 oz HW13 BB loads for half as much as the Hevi-Shot DC T shot loads cost.

http://www.predatormastersforums.com/for...2894&page=1
Check out the above link about reloading shotgun shells with high pressures.

Edited by derbyacresbob (02/04/20 04:43 PM)
Edit Reason: Spheling