Photobucket alternative

shanedogg

Hey guys, I have always used photobucket to post pics on here. I cant access my pics on their site, not with my phone or PC. What are you guys using to post pics on this site. I need a good user friendly, FREE site... Happy new year and good shootin to ya!

I use flickr

I have enough pics that I ended up needing to pay but at least they didn't try to hold my [beeep] hostage to make me cough it up.

With imgur, I haven't figure out a way to post actual pictures on forums. I can post the link to them but I've never figured out the syntax to display the image.

Not saying you can't, just that how has hidden itself very well from me.

With flickr, I think you can use it for free up to a certain number of images, then you pay. But the cost is reasonable, at least so far.

Originally Posted By: Stu FarishWith imgur, I haven't figure out a way to post actual pictures on forums. I can post the link to them but I've never figured out the syntax to display the image.

Not saying you can't, just that how has hidden itself very well from me.

With flickr, I think you can use it for free up to a certain number of images, then you pay. But the cost is reasonable, at least so far.

After you upload the photo into your images, click on it 1 time. It will come up with several options. Hit the copy button on the "BBCODE" then paste it in your post. Easy.

I don't have an imgur account. I've tried posting pics that others have hosted and never got it to work. Maybe because most were .mp4 files, not sure.

Back