Saker 7.62 mount

Loper65

When I bought my Saker 7.62 it had a MAAD mount, I believe it was called. I was told that it would come with ARS mount when I received it so I purchased several ARS brakes... Dealer still hasn't came through and has been telling for months I'll get it. Looking around I don't see where any one has the ARS mount for sell. Is there another option that will work with my suppressor and the brakes I've already purchased?

Thanks,

Originally Posted By: reb8600This one?

https://www.capitolarmory.com/silencerco-charlie-saker-chimera-asr-maad-mount.html
+1
CC.jpg

I have a Saker 762 that came with the MAAD mount (from some gun store). I later bought another Saker 762 (from Capitol Armory) with no mount included. I bought a MAAD mount and two ASR mounts. That way, I can use MAAD or change to the more current ASR mount. Considering that I like my YHM Resonator so much more, I may not use them at all. But I can choose either mount.

A friend of mine, who has a lot more experience with suppressors and the various mounts than I do, doesn't like the ASR mount and how tightly (or not) it locks up. I like the MAAD mount but it does pay to keep it oiled.

Personally, I'd run with the MAAD mount but still keep on them about doing what they said they'd do and get the ASR as a backup/other option.

Capitol Armory was a super-easy place to buy a suppressor from. FWIW.

--HC

Back