Impeachment

FWIW, they aren't working together. Which means they aren't passing gun control laws, taking over more of our health care or screwing us in any of countless other ways.

afb112019dAPR20191120044509.jpg

stg112019dAPR20191120044516.jpg

afb111819dAPR20191118044507.jpg

gv111719dAPR20191117064508.jpg

Interesting. This mess started with someone claiming the President demanded quid pro Quo 8 or nine times on a phone call. Both the transcript and the person on the other end of the phone line prove it false. Why then does this go on?

As far as the quid pro quo issue, Bidens bragging about himself doing that aside, does no one remember when the President opened talks with North Korea the media and democrats went crazy because the President gave legitimacy to NK without getting, in their words, quid pro quo. Something in return.

Crazy.

Hef-A

I'm just curious if IAyoteHNTR is enjoy the chit show that the Dems are putting on?

If you ask me, I think the only thing that they have accomplished is that they have guaranteed the press gets reelected next year. Really solidifying his base, that's all they are accomplishing. Looking like fools while they're at it, the Dems. are.

A quick drop in and I get to reading some funny stuff. I see the looney left nuts are still attracted to dueling in areas they are ill prepared to opine on. I almost thought "DaddyRabbit" was back in town.

T2G

It’s all over for the Demos. Demos will loose the house i think for sure now. Pelosi needs to loose her job as speaker. If I was a senator I would really be worried about loosing my seat because of Pelosi and Shifty Shiff and Nadler. Those 3 are a joke.
I hope Republicans call for the Vote during the first quarter of super bowl. Right when game is being played. Don’t give Senators more than a 30 minute window to vote. None of this crap that they pull on C- span TV when it takes all day to vote. MD

Back