ATN 4k Pro 3-14x Footage Day and Night

Thanks for sharing. Does the scope have issues with the audio cutting out when you change magnification? Overall very good video quality.

Kirsch, yes, it does cut out audio when zooming. Kind of strange, but I generally don’t zoom much anyway. At the distances I shoot, like the 60 yard bait site, I leave it on 3x most of the time. Video quality in general is pretty good.

Currently I’m using a cheap Ebay Ultrafire T-20 illuminator since it seems to be plenty bright at the 60 yard bait site. I used a stronger TR-38 previously and it was a little too bright at that distance. A stronger illuminator would work better at greater distances, such as on the 160 yard area where the deer were standing. The T-20 on high beam seem to be bright enough out to about 75-80 yards.

I notice when I view the video insert in this post and on my iphone, it sometimes freezes. Anyone else having that issue? The original video plays fine and when using the Youtube link it works fine too.

The problems that I have read about on so many thermal/ NV units for what they cost can make guys really nervous about purchasing any of these. Hope you continue to have good experiences with it !

Thanks for sharing !

Mick, at least the digital scopes don’t hurt the wallet as much as thermal and higher end NV does. While $700 isn’t a drop in the bucket to most folks, it’s still easier to swallow than $3,000 if something goes wrong, and the digitals work well enough to enjoy night hunting.

Back