CA just banned bobcat hunting.

Isn't it strange that the Movie stars all wore fur in the 30's to the 70's as the FASHION. Now they don't want to be caught in the stuff. I guess they need a something to complain about and make themselves feel good! They need to get in touch with the REAL world.

I am pretty sure the last bobcat that I shot had a tag on it that said "might cause cancer in California". Might be that there is a bobcat that identifies as a coyote?

Well I'm wanting to leave CA some day when I'm in position to. I reckon Washington and Colorado are out. Two of our more conservative western states right! Grizz

Originally Posted By: GRIZZLYONEWell I'm wanting to leave CA some day when I'm in position to. I reckon Washington and Colorado are out. Two of our more conservative western states right! Grizz

Come on back home Grizz.

Thanks, Things are pretty grim here. Just can't up and leave right now due to work, family,and such. California wasn't always this way, I wasn't born here I've lived here 56 out of 63 years. It really is a beautiful place good hunting and fishing. But the influx of illegal and legal immigrants especially illegal that do not understand or share American values and have no appreciation for the gift our founding fathers gave us. Their just here to suck on the American tit and are allowed to vote. Don't know where the wife and I will move to, not sure where we would be welcome when I see comments like the ones above. We were considering Nevada but it's turning blue there also turning blue in a lot of places. Where next? Colorado? Washington? Grizz

Thanks cat I ain't been back to west by god since 75. I'm so use to hunting the wide open spaces of the west I don't think I could give it up. Regards

I am deep in occupied Kalifornia.

One old guy at the range said it best to me ...

"I follow the laws I agree with"

That is my motto now. If I want to shoot a bobcat, I will. When I go out to bust jackrabbits in the spring with my AR15, I will use FMJ ammo just like I always have.

Every hunt is now like a military mission - covert insertion, accomplish mission, covert extraction.

Kalifornia is [beeep] on earth.

Last edited:
Could not have said this better myself. Just going to do what I want and do it with lead ammo until I can get the he11 out of here. If I get caught, I guess that's the price of doing business. I honestly can't recall the last time I was stopped and checked by a Warden anyway or even seen a Game Warden in the field day or night. The Fish And Wildlife budget in CA has been slashed over the last 20 years and Wardens are spread real thin checking predator hunters is not a high priority their busy chasing Vietnamese deer poachers and Vietnamese illegal offshore commercial fishing operations. CA spends all their money on handouts to Illegals. Hard to believe it's come to this. Grizz

Grizzy - Exactly. I go jackrabbit hunting with my AR15. I typically shoot 80-100 rounds as I hike for 4-5 miles in the desert over a period of 3-4 hours.

FMJ cost = $25

Non lead cost = $120

Fine for using non-lead = $500

It is a math problem. 5 successful FMJ trips will offset the cost of getting caught.

I am a 57 year old, married, Christian, college educated engineer who has successfully raised two productive children. I have followed the law my entire life. I haven't even had a parking ticket in 25 years.

But, I am now learning to embrace my inner outlaw. It is good practice for what is coming when the Demoncrats retake power.

Feels good to be a gansta.

Last edited:
Today is the last opening day ever of CA bobcat season. The ban takes effect Jan 1st, cutting the season in half and ending it early (and forever).

Coyote hunting will be banned next. Mark my words.

They will not stop until they have taken all that we love. It is a culture war.

Last edited:
Back