Looking for new IR illuminator

Acronin

I need suggestions for an upgrade for my ATN xsight pro 4k. I'd love to have something that shines out past 400yds, 1/2 mile would be better.

Would like to keep it under $150. Suggestions?

I have an atn 4k pro 3x14 with a sniperhog 66lrx 850nm 1350mw light .. I have done everything possible that i am aware of to maximize this combination .. When the light is set on tight spot full intensity i can barely see 300 yards .. (Daylight measured w/sig rangefinder) .. The distance is shorter when the light is fanned out on flood .. It seems the scopes ability comes to an end at 300 yds .. Its very difficult to id a coyote at 300 yards ..
The same light set the same way on a photon rt 6x12x50s i can see and id coyotes at 500 to 600 yards .. Once again daylight measured with a sig sauer rangefinder ..
If you can figure out how to get 400+ yards of night range out of that atn 4k pro let me know how you did it because i want better results also .. Thanks ... Bob ..

I bought a sniper hog coyote cannon light that arrived yesterday .. Last night i had it out getting it set up .. It easily doubles or more the distance and brightness of the 66lrx light .. On the atn 4k pro 3x14 scope you can easily see and id a coyote at 500 to 600 yards .. This light is totally awesome ! Before you buy anything i suggest you watch some youtube film on this light ..

Back