Democrats say the Red Flag database cannot include gang databases

I read this and it's just unbelievable screw these people. They won't be back off until there is some type of major civil unrest then they will be on the losing side. Do they actually believe they can disarm Americans? Even here in La La Land CA we always find away around the BS coming out of Sacramento or we just ignore it. Like the full lead ammo ban for hunting that took effect last July. I intend to kill my animals with lead bullets. A humane death is the first thing I owe any animal I shoot

Originally Posted By: GRIZZLYONEI read this and it's just unbelievable screw these people. They won't be back off until there is some type of major civil unrest then they will be on the losing side. Do they actually believe they can disarm Americans? Even here in La La Land CA we always find away around the BS coming out of Sacramento or we just ignore it. Like the full lead ammo ban for hunting that took effect last July. I intend to kill my animals with lead bullets. A humane death is the first thing I owe any animal I shoot

Reconsider that last part. Ive hunted my b entire life, used premium bullets as soon as I started reloading. The barnes all copper bullets are AWESOME. I won't load anything but for big game.

Still cheap lead for punching holes though.

I appreciate that but I've heard one to many horror story's about pure copper bullet fails on both big game and predators. To many to chalk it up to poor shot placement.

Back