Starbucks or Dunkin

Heymartay

Personally I won't touch Starbucks and have never ever tasted Ben&Jerrys,just getting some frustrations out. Just can't wait for fur season, I need to go hunting.

Mostly Folgers at home or the local café that uses the DeCoty Coffee company brand. But the Starbucks does have some good winter warming liquids.

Tim Hortan's.

starf*cks is overpriced swill and DD always tastes burnt to me these days since they changed their coffee supplier 8 or 10 years back.

i buy my Timmie's k-cups in bulk. about $0.51. if i drank more than one or two cups a day at home i'd happily go back to regular drip-perc, but for my current coffee habits the keurig makes sense for me.

and while i like BRCC's stuff.. i aint payin $1 ea (or more!) for their - or anyone elses for that matter - k-cups. no freaking way.

just sayin...

Tim Horton's is good coffee and their K-cups and ground are good as well.
We have a Horton's near us as they are almost always packed, Dunkin' is across the street with hardly anyone in there.

I Hate Dunkin's coffee and hate Starbuck's as a company.
Fire House Coffee is good too, but about the same cost as BRCC.

Yeah, pretty much drink folgers at home but when I'm on the road looking for a drink Dunkins it is. These liberals are really starting to get on my nerves.

Coffee is a very personal subject..
I like Costco Bold for good flavor at a reasonable price per K-cup.

168962918.RUpsnUhM.jpg

UPDATE: BRCC coffee came in this AM.
Beyond Black (BB) dark roast and Freedom Fuel(FF) dark roast.
In a side-by-side taste test, they were both good/rich and similar in taste.
The BB had a slight more acrid aroma, but didn't affect the flavor.
Both are winners in my book, will keep for special occasions.
Costco Pacific Bold is my day 2 day volume value pick.

ps: have zero interest in Star#ucks.

Originally Posted By: Bob_AtlCoffee is a very personal subject..
I like Costco Bold for good flavor at a reasonable price per K-cup.

Good morning with my good hot cup of coffee happening now. Agreed, but it’s important!
thumbup1.gif
Your choices are also influenced by your local coffee sources. Following the trend several years ago, several of the better convenience store chains here in the north GA regional area offer a variety of good brews that are better than Starbucks, DD, or fast food offerings. My coffee list:

•Best coffee shop: Jittery Joe’s in Athens, also for buying their beans/grind for home.
•Grocery store coffee: Community Coffee
•Convenience store coffee: RaceTrac
•NO to Starbucks & don’t like DD’s taste.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Bob_AtlUPDATE: BRCC coffee came in this AM.
Beyond Black (BB) dark roast and Freedom Fuel(FF) ...

Hey Bob_ATL , you better watch out. Beto & the hard lefties want to take away your assault coffee! Haha.

I am a Dunkin man, 20 oz. "great one" black in the morning...
Up here in the east each town has aleast two D.D.'s
They do tend to stay away from the "woke" social crap that other
companies seem to love getting involved in..

I did try Black Rifle, it was good stuff, but seemed to be not strong enough for my liking...

Originally Posted By: BAYSTATE YOTE I am a Dunkin man, 20 oz. "great one" black in the morning....
Had a dark roast from D.D once that wasn't half bad, drank the whole thang & would do it again.

I make my coffee at home and take along a thermos.
When on the road it's Starbucks IF I really want a cup, otherwise I wait 'till I get home.

Back