Starline Brass/ 6.5 Grendel

Originally Posted By: longrange454Any one put Starline Brass in a 6.5 Grendel through it's paces. Got a 243 LBC in the works. Was thinking of giving it a try.

I made up a batch and shot it in my AR Grendel and it did well. The brass weight is consistent and the pockets are nice and tight. I found the brass to be hard enough to not show early signs of pressure like some other I have used.

I believe it will do fine in the LBC. I will be ordering up around 500 more pieces in the near future since I have the whole family of LBC's to feed.I'll be swapping out the 6.5 Grendel Ruger RAP I picked up to a 22 LBC once I tire of playing with it and intend to use it as my go to brass for that rifle.

Greg

If your going to use 6.5 Grendel fire formed to the 243 LBC have you notice the 6.5 Grendel brass that is virgin for making your Wildcat brass (243 LBC) from the get go.

https://www.starlinebrass.com/grendel-basic

The Starline brass has proven to be comparable to Hornady brass in 6.5 Grendel. I have yet to try any Starline brass as I’m still well stocked on Lapua and Hornady brass.

I have 250 cases with 3 firings on them that pockets are still nice and tight. I prefer the Starline brass over the Hornady, and have since bought a second batch of 250 cases.

Back