Even leased(grazing) BLM lands are open to hunting.

BLM maps wouldn't be section 6&7 they would be titled Opheim, Scobey, Plentywood, and Culberson you need to get them from the BLM. That pretty much covers all the non reservation lands in the NE part of the state.

Federal Waterfowl Production Areas are shown on the BLM maps also and are open to hunting.

Section 6&7 are the Montana state districts, a list of lands contracted by the state to allow public access is available from the state, you have to check in to them, some are game specific, some you need reservation. It is called the Block Management program.

Here's a link to Block Management


Edited by AWS (08/09/19 07:40 PM)
After the first shot the rest are just noise.

Make mine a Minaska.

Heaven has rules and walls, He-l has open borders