Tell Us A Little About Yourself

Hello! Nice to meet you, I'm from New York, I work as a sales manager, in my free time I like to go fishing, hunt and read. I will be glad to talk

Originally Posted By: Stu FarishAnd why are you using a picture of me for your avatar?

Secret admirer, special friend, stalker maybe?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted By: Stu FarishAnd why are you using a picture of me for your avatar?

Because it's listed as an option in the stock avatars.

Originally Posted By: crapshootOriginally Posted By: Stu FarishAnd why are you using a picture of me for your avatar?

Because it's listed as an option in the stock avatars.

I’m sticking with the secret admirer option.

Hi everyone! Just sort of passing thru, and thought I'd say hello. I am still kicking, well, sort of. Age is catching up with me. I am now 83.

For those who don't know me (that is no doubt almost everyone) I was the first hunt chairman for Predator Masters; there is photo of me in the photo gallery. Near the last page.

After moving to Tennessee, I got involved in Cowboy Action Shooting, and since 2007 have shot almost every Saturday, until last September, when my wife had a kidney attack. At that point everything changed, and I have only shot once since then. She is in the latter part of stage 4, and is home now and in hospice.

I really miss western predator hunting. If I was still in Arizona, it would be my activity of choice. I guess predator hunting here was too slow for me, after being in the west.

Just thought I would say "hi".

I live in Dumas,AR,in the SE corner of the state.68 years,former Marine 71-75,81 mortar FO.I,m a finish carpenter by trade if you can get me to work and I hunt about anything with an open season,love to fish too.Married to the same woman for 48 years,one son,one daughter who lives with us with her 4 year old son,my only grandson.Twin grandaughters 16 years old live in Springfield,IL.Unabashedly love this country and am pretty pissed about what,s going on right now.Real name is Jim Campbell if anyone here might recognise that name I,d love to hear from you.I think I,m going to like this place!

Last edited:
Back