How long could you last...

"One you're locked eyes with a psychopathic murderer who'll reduce you to room temperature in a heartbeat, you'll never forget the look and feeling, neither being warm and fuzzy."

Especially if he is holding a model 19 with Winchester Silver Tips looking at you!

W T H are you pontificating about? My "predicament" is trying to make some semblance of sense from your incoherent ramblings. First, did you not comprehend that I am NOT presenting, promoting or defending any particular tactic in the thread? The point was to cause us all to think about the scenario and how we would deal with that particular situation. To create a little dialogue along the self defense topic. You come along and give a completely different scenario and blather on about a bunch of nonsense that leads to nowhere.

Additionally, you are the only poster in this thread that claims to be a "trained killer." A "scientifically trained" one at that.

Finally, I'm still waiting for you to cite from Vickers book or better yet your own self aggrandizing resume the only two working parts of a semi auto handgun. Put up or shut up.

He doesn't seem to know much about Bruce Lee either.
unsure.gif

GC,

You ought to consider chilling. Losing composure is not a positive indicator of knowledge. It’s obvious that a lot of what you want to believe is not true. You’ve not reached knowledge. When you do, you’ll be able to admit that much of what you believe is wrong.

The ‘net has made tactical experts outta iron pyrite. Fool’s gold is valuable to only fools. Your videos that you want to believe demonstrate tactical responses are iron pyrite. They’re illusions of tactics designed to make one marketable to the naïve. After all, people have ridden youtube fame to big bucks.

You’ve assumed far too much. Might just be that I have actual knowledge of what you desperately need: knowledge of survival tactics.

I have a friend (since high school) who was the world heavyweight kickboxing champion. He knocked out the then reigning champion with a straight right hand. His name is Kirk. He’s a black belt of many degrees, most of which are worthless. He’ll tell you so. He’s personal friends with Chuck Norris since long before Chuck found fame. If this forum were compatible, I’d post a 40 year-old photo of Kirk with Chuck and Red West. Red West was Elvis’s lifelong friend and a personal body guard. Kirk was at least 8” taller than Norris. He was a much better fighter than Norris. According to So Cal beach cities women, he was 100% more handsome than Norris. I’ve watched solid So Cal 10 women, drop dead gorgeous, smoking hot women throw themselves at Kirk. God blessed him with incredible athletic ability (he was good at every sport he tried), movie star handsome looks, has a genuinely charming personality, yet he was burdened with a serious, debilitating learning disability.

You’ll run across a lot of BS like you’re slinging on the ‘net. But here’s a fact: if Kirk hadn’t suffered dyslexia, you never would have heard of Chuck Norris. Kirk was the real deal. On Kirk’s worst day, he’d have whipped Norris on his best day. However, during a cold reading for a movie, Kirk could not read a script. He has done TV and film extra work. A few years ago, he was in a “Shark Week” commercial.

After Kirk won the crown in Japan, he suffered a career ending ankle injury that required extensive surgery to repair. It ended his professional fighting career. Kirk is in the Karate Hall of Fame, some seriously big deal for the easily impressed. Kirk knows the real players of professional fighting.

Kirk, like all real deal professionals, doesn’t street fight. He rarely talks about fighting. He has walked away from chumps who thought (poorly) that they’d become famous if they whipped the heavyweight kick boxing champion of the world. Dudes who have it have no reason to prove it. That’s a rank amateur thing. Fighting is for whack jobs and wannabes.

There is no doubt in my mind that Floyd Mayweather carried Conor McGregor for nine rounds. Mayweather could have ended the bout in the second. McGregor was a rank amateur fighting a consummate professional. But there was huge money involved with a potential for future huge paydays (rematches). A dude I know who was a ranked middleweight boxer told me that Mayweather degraded boxing by fighting McGregor. I hadn’t seen it from that angle. But he was right. McGregor was not close to Mayweather’s league. Mayweather shouldn’t have compromised his sport by fighting a chump. But huge money cause some people to make huge mistakes of judgment.

When I began my profession, I discussed arrest control techniques with Kirk. He very politely told me that if what I was taught worked, it would have been because suspects allowed it to work. He told me that if a suspect didn’t acquiesce to the program, 9-out-of-10 times it’d become a street brawl where there are no referees, size will matter (know use of force continuum), and determination and street fighting skills would assuredly prevail. (Never confuse street fighting skills with competition skills.) Whack a dusted (PCP) dude with a third growth hickory baton and expect no pain reaction.

Many years ago, Kirk told me that he wished he had stuck with boxing. He was the dude to told me that it’s called martial arts for a reason. He told me that a good boxer will whip the best martial artist every time. When a martial artist leaves a foot to kick, he’ll become extremely vulnerable. For your edification, you’re strongest with both feet on the ground at shoulder width apart. Kirk won the heavyweight kick boxing championship because he was a superb boxer. Had he stuck with boxing, professional trainers were lined up to manage him. He’d have been ranked within the top ten. He probably would have gotten a title shot. He was an excellent athlete.

Every single martial arts movie and TV show you’ve ever watched and will watch was/will be BS. Every single fight scene is choreographed. It’s nothing more than a scripted dance designed to appear violent.

Kirk will be the first to tell you that competing in a controlled environment of a ring is far from a street fight where there are no rules. He also told me, which I already knew from other sports, that size disparity is a huge factor. A professional heavyweight boxer could kill a man with a single punch. A welterweight might inflict pain.

UFC is a joke compared to professional boxing. Kirk thinks the Gracie brothers are frauds who proved wisdom of PT Barnum. The Garcie headliner was a cheat as well as a fraud. He was good for steroids. He was schooled by another UFC one-hit-wonder. UFC is entertainment, not a sport.

What you think you know, what you think are legitimate tactical scenarios, are junk to those of us who’ve been taught by the best survival instructors. You’re merely defending media hype due to lack of knowledge.

I’ve partied with many of Kirk’s friends including Howard Jackson, who was a close friend of Chuck Norris. He was in many of Norris’s films. Howard Jackson was a genuinely nice dude. I’ve partied with Aaron Norris, Chuck’s brother. Who the heck cares? That didn’t impress me. They merely happened to be hanging with Kirk when we partied. Growing up in a So Cal beach city, it was very common to run across professional athletes, rock stars, and movie stars. Gerry Quarry, who was ranked No. 1 heavyweight in the world and fought Ali, used to hang out in a nightclub in Huntington Beach.

Most of Kirk’s karate associates were con artists, weasels, dope slingers, and losers. I’ve liked very, very few. They didn’t like me. They knew I’d have taken them to jail in a New York second. One such super black belt con artist was popped by another agency. He came to me thinking he’d be able to con me into helping him. I blew him off hoping I’d do him for another crime. He perturbed me when he told he that another cop was working him. He told me that he wanted to avoid kicking the other cop’s rear end. You probably know what followed. I got right in karate con artist’s face and told him that if he touched that cop, after he was released from a local hospital, he wouldn’t be able to bail himself out of jail. And I told him that the other cop was a studly Midwest farm boy who was raised on corn fed beef. I told him that that farm boy cop would clean his black belt rear end.

Hopefully, my trying to help you out will cause you to think about what you believe to be true. When you reach that point, you’ll view videos like the two you’ve posted as self-promotional garbage.

Never allow a dude whom you think wants to harm you get close enough to touch you. Ever. That is a basic survival tactic.

Here’s another fact that is of tremendous help to the wise: when a psychopath decides to kill, he will and there’s very little if anything you’d be able to do to prevent it. Not even a loaded S&W Model 19 (a psycho would assuredly be the new owner of it) would be much good. That’s because action is faster than reaction (scientific). The psychopath has the decided advantage of initiating action. The most fearsome is a whack job who isn’t afraid of dying.

The posters here who know the importance of avoidance possess wisdom you might want to acquire.

If you want to post a video worth reviewing, post one that addresses the importance of situational awareness and avoidance.

There are only two rules of gun fighting:

1. The only known way of surviving a gunfight is to not get in one.

2. If Rule One is not an option, don’t get shot.

All other rules are subordinate to Rules One and Two.

Stationary target shooting is not tactical training, not even close. If you’re standing still shooting at any stationary target, it’s target shooting, not tactical training.

I can carry a gun anywhere the American flag flies. I couldn’t tell you the last time I’ve urban carried. It might be close to a decade ago, maybe longer I live by avoidance, I don’t go to bad places, and I get along with people. I’d walk away from a potential fight. Fighting is for the stupid who lack intellectual skills.

If you think any of what I’ve posted is BS, fly out to John Wayne. I’ll pick you up, introduce you to Kirk, and show you a So Cal fantastic time (bikini season is a week away). Lord knows, Kirk and I have incredible memories of our indulgent, beach city youth. In fact, when Kirk and I talk, we rarely talk fighting.

GC, my advice for you is to chill and learn. Or you can follow the path you’re on. You’re the captain of your ship. Whether you remain vertical will depend upon choices you make. The wise choose survival (avoidance). A gunfight, by definition, means a bad guy wants you dead.

Just about everyone on the ‘net with a Glock thinks he’s a tactical expert. Just about everyone who’s worn a karate gi thinks he’s a trained killer.

Finally, argumentum ad hominem is logical fallacy. It’s used when one lacks intellectual skills to refute facts. My guess is you haven’t emailed Larry Vickers. He’s the real deal. He’s not an ‘net enigma like the dude in videos you’ve posted. I’ve written what he’s written in his excellent 1911 book. That was a fact. If you want to refute it, go directly to its source: Larry Vickers. Your gimmick of pinning Vickers’s fact to me is classic logical fallacy. Hence, your argument (you don’t have one) isn’t with me. It’s with Larry. So put up or keep quiet thus keeping assumption in play. If you think Larry’s wrong, email him and set him straight. Like the professional that he is, Larry is extremely polite and cordial. He has nothing to prove. He’ll help you.

My sincere best of luck to you.

good grief. that was the longest post of pure bullchit i have ever bothered to read on here. blah, blah, blah and more blah. nobody gives a crap about kirt.

talk about stupid.

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotgood grief. that was the longest post of pure bullchit i have ever bothered to read on here. blah, blah, blah and more blah. nobody gives a crap about kirt.

talk about stupid.

I'll take you opinion under submission.

If you didn't like it, why did you read it.

It's obvious that you've missed basis of knowledge, which is foundational of veracity.

Jus' sayin'...

Originally Posted By: VarminterrorWhen I read a post like that, I can’t help but think - I bet it takes a long time to air a fart out of his mother’s basement...

yeah, you cant help but feel sorry for his mother.

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotOriginally Posted By: GC
EMP3 said:
Could you please cite from Mr. Vickers book where he states there are only two moving parts in the semi automatic handgun? Better yet, expand on that yourself for discussion?

think you are not going to get an answer.

this guy might be related to that guy from oklahoma that showed up awhile back. 1assassin was his handle. great dude.
smile.gif

If it's not 1Assassin it is his brother by a different mother.

A whole lot of talk and nothing said except Kirk is Gods gift to women. Who really cares??? 1Assasin where are you. We need you now.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: pyscodogA whole lot of talk and nothing said except Kirk is Gods gift to women.

sounds like kirk is gods gift to emp3 too. some man crush going on there?
scared.gif

Is this a coyote forum? Help!! The only thing I know is I'm not at the top of the food chain and I want to learn more about hunting predators.

I nominate EMP3 for having the dumbest and most non-sensical post of the century. I haven't heard such crap since maybe when someone said a semi-auto pistol has only 2 moving parts. Good [beeep] the magazine alone has more than that. The spring decompressing, the follower rising along with a round being stripped into the chamber and all the other rounds being pushed up by the spring and follower. Let's not even start with the pistol itself.

Originally Posted By: EMP3GC,

You ought to consider chilling. Losing composure is not a positive indicator of knowledge. It’s obvious that a lot of what you want to believe is not true. You’ve not reached knowledge. When you do, you’ll be able to admit that much of what you believe is wrong.

spewing two page long rants about [beeep] isnt either.

as for the rest of your r post, i got bored about 3 paragraphs in and am reclaiming my time for that bit itself.

honestly.. i dont know what the forum would would do without guys like you clogging up things because they're all butthurt

giphy.gif

Originally Posted By: crazyyoteIs this a coyote forum? Help!!

It's a predator hunting forum, as in us hunting them.

Now we are being hunted because coyote season is over for many.
scared.gif

Back