Ship Migrants to Sanctuary Cities

Sounds like a plan
thumbup1.gif
, BUT, it appears like they aren't too happy about his plan! Personally I like it!
They have been saying all along that the illegals are an asset to the community, now they will have more assets!
lol.gif

I might have a better plan, buy a house in one of those gated communities like where Nancy Pelosi lives, and move about 50 illegals into it, I bet that dear Nancy would put her home up for sale ASAP!

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: SixsixtyMagsSounds like a plan
thumbup1.gif
, BUT, it appears like they aren't too happy about his plan! Personally I like it!
They have been saying all along that the illegals are an asset to the community, now they will have more assets!
lol.gif

I might have a better plan, buy a house in one of those gated communities like where Nancy Pelosi lives, and move about 50 illegals into it, I bet that dear Nancy would put her home up for sale ASAP!

If only their HOA would allow it but you know that won't fly for a hot second.

Then they could cry discrimination like everyone else!
Agree, the HOA would stop it, but it would be fun in the meantime!
Strange that these people have all kinds of ideas as long as it's "not in their backyard"!
Years ago a development gated off an access road to a SGL that went through it, one of the guys that hunted there bought a lot in the development and organized a hunting club, they didn't like it but had to give keys to all the members of that club. There may be a way to circumvent the rules!!!!

you'd think they'd be happy but they not. they're as mad as a bunch of hornets after you smak their nest with a stick LOL

Originally Posted By: midwestpredatorOriginally Posted By: SixsixtyMagsSounds like a plan
thumbup1.gif
lol.gif

If only their HOA would allow it but you know that won't fly for a hot second.

Then they could pay as much attention to the HOA rules as they do our border . Seems a win-win to me .

i just cant blame the illegals for coming to the usa. if i could go somewhere and get all the benefits they do when they come here i would pack up go also. be dumb not to.

got to blame the bleeding heart libs for it all.

i swear, right now, there are days i go places, see and hear things that make me feel like i am not in my country, the usa, anymore.

buen día y bienvenidos a los estados unidos amigos.

There really should be a moratorium on all immigration for at least the next 25 and maybe even the next 50 years.

Except under certain circumstances where the immigrant has at the minimum an average to above average IQ, something to bring and offer our society, has their own money and is willing to assimilate and work towards becoming an American. Otherwise GTFOOH

Don't hear much from the idiot in IA anymore, thought sure he'd weigh in on this, think we should drop off 10,000 in his hometown so he can explain how "we" should live in TX.

Back