Spring bear

Tracker0721

Didn’t get drawn but I’m gonna help a couple guys find bears this year that did, maybe try some calling for em too! Any spring bear stories or successes share here! I’m getting pumped!

My son Lance (age 11) took 2 boars in Idaho this year with an xbow. I ended up taking a 6'2" chocolate boar with a nearly 18" skull.. I have two more evenings this week to try to fill my last tag.. I'd post pics but since Photobucket quit I haven't bothered to learn another way..

I went to BC to hunt this spring I killed a 7' squared chocolate there. Same thing I can send someone the pics to post but it is above my pay grade to post them, I tried and I am no computer guy at all...

Well between 4 guys I was helping we saw 17 bears, including 2 giant boars. One guy got a shot on a bear but was a bit too excited and pulled it. Other guys either didn’t have shots they felt good with, bear was too far, or there were cubs.

Have you emailed wdfw about spring bear changes yet tracker? The clock is ticking, but there is still a little time before the proposals are finalized. You live near 204, have you thought about requesting a spring hunt there? It has a higher fall harvest than any ne unit.

Back