Coyote Light repair: 6 weeks.

DiRTY DOG

Coyote Light makes a fine light, when it works. But if a simple part breaks, like the on/off switch, be prepared for a very long wait to get it repaired.

I've called a couple times, they're "looking into it".
mad.gif
5+ weeks is rediculous.

I left a short, polite, but honest 1 star revew on their web site. They blocked it.

Originally Posted By: DiRTY DOGCoyote Light makes a fine light, when it works. But if a simple part breaks, like the on/off switch, be prepared for a very long wait to get it repaired.

mad.gif
5+ weeks is rediculous.

I left a short, polite, but honest 1 star revew on their web site. They blocked it. if they want to play hard ball by blocking ur review, post that on facebook and it will spread fast.

Originally Posted By: Cowboy43Originally Posted By: DiRTY DOGCoyote Light makes a fine light, when it works. But if a simple part breaks, like the on/off switch, be prepared for a very long wait to get it repaired.

mad.gif
5+ weeks is rediculous.

I left a short, polite, but honest 1 star revew on their web site. They blocked it. if they want to play hard ball by blocking ur review, post that on facebook and it will spread fast. I private messaged them on FaceBook this morning and had a conversation. Different branch of the company, but hopefully they will deliver my complaint and get this repair taken care of...

Not good to hear they were sold !! Let see if they stay USA made. That was a deciding factor that I bought mine.

Poor service will kill a company !

Under the previous management, I had a rheostat break and they literally overnighted me a new end cap no questions asked.

Sad to hear things are going down hill.

Yesterday morning Bob at Coyote Light told me he'd send an email to the repair center/guy and get back to me. I haven't gotten an answer yet.

This afternoon I called again. Diane gave me the same story. The lights are repaired off site, they can't just go check on it. She's sending another email. I told her that's what Bob said yesterday and he never got back to me. It's been over 5 weeks. It sure feels like they're sending me in circles.

They still haven't gotten back to me with an update.

I called again this morning and they said they left a voice message for me yesterday. I never got any voice mails, it turns out they wrote my phone number down incorrectly.

There's no update anyways. Their repair guy in PA isn't answering repeated emails from HQ in Texas. They're going to call me back "within the hour"...

The repair wait is nearly at 6 weeks now.

Originally Posted By: BocephussI think at this point, I would be demanding they send me a new light............that's ridiculous. I just did, I spoke to Diane again and she had no update. So I then I spoke to "James the floor manager" and asked for a full refund or new light.

Immediately after I said that, he suddenly said they "just recieved an email 10 minutes ago" from the repair guy. (I find the timing of this supposed email either incredible or not-believable). James promised my light would be shipped today and they would call me with the tracking number. We'll see...

This customer service experience with Coyote Light has been terrible.

I got a USPS tracking number so hopefully it shows up and the repair is good. Expected delivery date is exactly 6 weeks from the day their repair guy recieved it.

6 weeks to the day. It arrived and it works better than new. The new on/off rheostat switch is stiffer and feels better than the original one. Thanks Coyote Light and I hope I never need to send it back!
46395277224_a13bdaf9df_c.jpg

Back