Decoy dog help UPDATE VIDEO

Originally Posted By: bumpy999this was one I just winged that duke gladly finished off for me.

Obviously reading comprehension isn't your strong suit. Also, watch the video again, the coyote is still alive.

Originally Posted By: jimmy917Originally Posted By: bumpy999this was one I just winged that duke gladly finished off for me.

Obviously reading comprehension isn't your strong suit. Also, watch the video again, the coyote is still alive. at what point in the video is the coyote alive. Becasue ive watched it several times and i guarantee you that coyote is deader than dead thru the whole entire video.

Originally Posted By: Kevinfarmer3456Originally Posted By: jimmy917Originally Posted By: bumpy999this was one I just winged that duke gladly finished off for me.

Obviously reading comprehension isn't your strong suit. Also, watch the video again, the coyote is still alive. at what point in the video is the coyote alive. Becasue ive watched it several times and i guarantee you that coyote is deader than dead thru the whole entire video.

yep. that coyote was never alive during the length of that video.

jimmy, when a dead animal is shaken violently, the legs and stuff still move around. you are welcome.
lol.gif

At the 18 second mark, there is a pretty substantial twitch in the rear legs. Could be post mortem firing of the nerves, sure, but all I'm saying is it needs not be posted for the world to see. I don't feel the need to post my resume here, but a portion of my income comes from hunting, trapping, and removal. I get it. I'm not posting this from the local Starbucks while sitting in my skinny jeans. I regularly see the expression on peoples faces change from happiness to sadness when I trap an animal, then tell them it has to be euthanized by law. Everyone not interested in wildlife seems to think we ship all the animals to Steve Irwins zoo or something. The last think we all need is put ourselves out there as cold hearted killers, who enjoy watching an animal be killed. I get it, sometimes what we do seems brutal, and sometimes its for the greater good, but some things just aren't for the public eye. That's all I'm saying.

Originally Posted By: jimmy917At the 18 second mark, there is a pretty substantial twitch in the rear legs. Could be post mortem firing of the nerves, sure, but all I'm saying is it needs not be posted for the world to see. I don't feel the need to post my resume here, but a portion of my income comes from hunting, trapping, and removal. I get it. I'm not posting this from the local Starbucks while sitting in my skinny jeans. I regularly see the expression on peoples faces change from happiness to sadness when I trap an animal, then tell them it has to be euthanized by law. Everyone not interested in wildlife seems to think we ship all the animals to Steve Irwins zoo or something. The last think we all need is put ourselves out there as cold hearted killers, who enjoy watching an animal be killed. I get it, sometimes what we do seems brutal, and sometimes its for the greater good, but some things just aren't for the public eye. That's all I'm saying.

I totally get what your saying, and I agree to an extent. I never show my dogs wooling a coyote for very long on my vids. Everyone likes to think their dog "killed" the coyote for them, but in that vid the coyote was dead. That dog didnt kill anything, at least in the vid.

According to him it did, whether or not it was recorded. I just find this kind of stuff unhelpful to the cause. I wasn’t looking to start a keyboard battle, I have no beef with anyone here. I’d just rather not have this stuff circulating out there for some PETA member try to force me to explain to them a video like this. Kind of like the 20 year old wing nuts walking in to McDonalds with an AR -15 on their back. Legal? Yes. Helpful? No.

Originally Posted By: jimmy917some PETA member try to force me to explain to them a video like this.

i wouldn't waste one millisecond of my time trying to explain a single thing to a peta person. i dang sure might would, in fact probably would, say some things to one of those peta freaks if they wanted me to explain something, but it would not be in "explanation form". cant stand those idiots. much like i cant stand hard core liberals that want gun control. screw em. i aint wasting my time on them.

Originally Posted By: jimmy917According to him it did, whether or not it was recorded. I just find this kind of stuff unhelpful to the cause. I wasn’t looking to start a keyboard battle, I have no beef with anyone here. I’d just rather not have this stuff circulating out there for some PETA member try to force me to explain to them a video like this. Kind of like the 20 year old wing nuts walking in to McDonalds with an AR -15 on their back. Legal? Yes. Helpful? No. youve said your piece, now if the mods want it removed they will remove it. If they dont, and it bothers you that much.
1. Put said OP on ignore
2. Cancel your subscription to the forum and ask for a monetary refund.

Last edited:
Glad to see that the lion bears and houndsman still can't get along....lol.
So much division when we are all after the same thing boys.
Take your dogs hunting, enjoy your dogs company and leave the bickering at the kitchen table.

At no point in that vid was that dog alive,I did hit it once with the 223 which ended up being a wounding hit but duke had been on that coyote for over 5 minutes,he’s been on well over 100 coyotes and gotten physical with maybe 8-10 I just like to get him excited whenever we do get on some, if you don’t like it don’t watch it, won’t be putting anymore up since you can’t hunt with dogs for coyotes here in Alaska where I live now

Back