If they are not there, you can't kill them!

I agree..... with the first post. Hunting a new spot every time to give myself a chance at success is the most important factor. So far... this is a challenge although I have successes along the way.

Originally Posted By: 6724Originally Posted By: Mr. PoppadopalisI have noticed -
Cloudy days suck
Windy days suck
Warm days suck
Full Moon days suck

so you only hunt when it is cold, sunny and no moon?

I have called coyotes on sunny days, cloudy days, rainy days, snowy days, just about every type of day. Full moon phase is not as good, I will give that.

Never said that, said those days suck in my opinion....

That is a great write mostly because it is honest and I could relate. I don't get to hunt coyotes in the spring, summer and fall as I am typically hunting other game at that time. I start going from December to about March which isn't enough time. In my opinion and this is strictly my opinion I think that the hunting sucks or is much harder when I first start in December because everyone is out there. As the months go on and the snow gets deeper and harder to get around the people die off and the coyote hunting gets better. I am actually thinking of buying a side by side with tracks to get to places where people can't go to see if that helps any. Thanks for the write up and I hope things turn around for you.

Back