FoxPro Fusion or Alpha Dogg Combo

redhaze

Howdy, I really need some professional help (according to my war department). I have a Lucky Duck Rebel and it's not working as it should...low volume, short remote range. I am down to choosing one of the two in the header. Any comments greatly appreciated. Thanks.

If you have the coin, the Foxpro with the TX1000 remote is well worth it. If money is tight, the AD is the best bang for your buck, IF you get a good one. I did, but sold it because I never used it.

Foxpro is head and shoulders above Primos in the Ecaller game.

Get the best caller with the TX1000 remote you can afford. Even the mid priced Banshee and Hammerjack have better sound quality than the AD's and the TX915 remotes are a step up from the "old" models.

My one suggestion would be to go with a minimum of an 8 battery caller. Volume and drain time are greatly enhanced!

AD's will call in coyotes but there are many reports of faulty equipment coming from the Primos ecaller camp.

My FoxPro Fusion has been the cause of death for many coyotes and the TX 1000 remote screen is great for aging eyes along with the other features it has.

You won't be disappointed with the Fusion. The remote for it is really easy to see and use and the range of the remote is good. Sounds from the caller are top quality and they do the job on the coyotes. I've killed several with mine.

Back