Carrying a Lucky Duck Revolt in the field

kch

For those of you who have a Lucky Duck Revolt or call of a similar size, how do you carry it in the field? I have a decent size hunting backpack, but it barely fits.

Quote: Song Dog, have you come up with a good way to lock the channel switch to #1?
No, I've just made it part of the routine when I set the call out, turn it on, check the channel switch, turn on my remote so that it can go through it's channel search as I walk back to sit down and by the time I'm ready to make noise, everything is linked and ready to rock.

I have the revolt and I personally use the Slydog ground and pound chair and it fits just fine in the bag portion of it along with whatever else I bring along

Originally Posted By: RedfootRanchCraig, I filled the slide-switch 'channel' with clear silicone and it seems to be working well.

Thanks. Good idea. Sadly I have to idiot proof stuff whenever I can. (-:

Originally Posted By: DoubleCKThanks. Good idea. Sadly I have to idiot proof stuff whenever I can. (-:

thumbup1.gif
...me, too!

Originally Posted By: DoubleCKSong Dog, have you come up with a good way to lock the channel switch to #1?
Craig

Craig,

I put electrical tape around mine and just left the top of the switch exposed, it stays on the #1 channel at all times.

Also i made a carry handle out of Paracord and it hooks onto a hook i have on my belt similar to Songdog.

I use a Erberlestock day pack when I am using my LD. The call slides into the main area, but not much room to spare. The pack also has a nice gun sock for my shotgun or tripod.

Back