Calling Boars with Boar Specific Sounds

I am anxious to try these out soon..... I have a location I know is holding hogs so I’m hoping I can call a few in.

FYI...... I was playing these sounds on my iPhone and it made my wife get up and leave the room. I suppose if they don’t work attracting hogs they might serve another purpose.

Last edited:
Im having trouble finding the calls for purchase. All the convergent website shows is the caller its self. Is there a place to purchase a list of the hog vocals?

at the bottom of convergents page are the apps. wild hog pro is the one you need. it is $3.99 for the old sound package and $1.99 in app purchase for my sounds or at least is was that way not sure since the upgrades. be aware that the android version isn't out yet thanks to google liberals. should be out any day though.

Originally Posted By: guessat the bottom of convergents page are the apps. wild hog pro is the one you need. it is $3.99 for the old sound package and $1.99 in app purchase for my sounds or at least is was that way not sure since the upgrades. be aware that the android version isn't out yet thanks to google liberals. should be out any day though.

I purchased the original Glenn Guess sound pack when it came out and when the Hog Pro App updated a few days ago the new calls loaded with the update.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: guessat the bottom of convergents page are the apps. wild hog pro is the one you need. it is $3.99 for the old sound package and $1.99 in app purchase for my sounds or at least is was that way not sure since the upgrades. be aware that the android version isn't out yet thanks to google liberals. should be out any day though. thanks so much I do have an Android so it looks like I'll wait a couple days before I order

Back