June/July 2018 Hunter of the Month

DesertRam

Director
Staff member
Do you miss the dog days of summer? Well you're in luck, because we're going to look back into June and July for the Hunter of the Month. Click the links below to read tales of coyote, hog, and varmint hunting success. When you have reviewed each story, vote for the one you like best. The author of the post with the most votes will receive this Mojo Super Critter decoy.

2313.jpg

Then be sure to reply to this thread. When the contest is over, I will randomly select one poster to receive this token of our appreciation, a Predator Packer/Tail Stripper from All Predator Calls

2312.jpg

Here are your nominees:

The Good, The Bad, & the Ugly by hm1996

Cold enough to kill hogs by weekender

I'm Back--ND Prairie Dog Hunt on 6-21-2018 by Silverfox

Shooting PiGs in PaJaMaS - Daughter got her first hog! by Predator257Roy

Merica! by Infidel 762

ND PD Hunt on 7-20-2018 by Silverfox

kids first coyote hunt by flybum

Perseverance in the face of adversity by SnowmanMo

Well, it's plain to see that we do love to see those kids out there getting it done. Congratulations to flybum and his youngsters on the resounding win for the mid-summer version of Hunter of the Month. You guys will get a nice decoy to play with on future outings. Nicely told story - thanks for sharing.

Excel tells me that Tooltime2 will receive the voter's prize this time around.

We at Predator Masters would like to thank all of you for visiting this site, supporting our sponsors and hobbyists, and sharing your trials and tribulations with us. We appreciate your patronage and encourage you to spread the word about the best predator hunting website.

Everyone, thank you very much.

My kids and I are honored. There were a lot of great stories as always. Thank you for voting. We are hoping to get some cooler weather next weekend so we can get out again.

Back