This doesn't seem sporting

You're not supposed to shoot them in the store. Those are colony star kits. Buy a couple males and females, turn them loose on your property and in a few short years you have your own shooting gallery.

Oh Indy! You are such a goof! Dont you know nothing? That is one of those setups for the guys shooting the 6.5 Creedmore to give them the little bit of an edge they so desperately need.

tt2.gif

Originally Posted By: RustydustOh Indy! You are such a goof! Dont you know nothing? That is one of those setups for the guys shooting the 6.5 Creedmore to give them the little bit of an edge they so desperately need.

tt2.gif
thumbup.gif
tongue_smilie.gif
tt1.gif

prairie dogs are considered great pets in Japan..... one nations varmint is another's cuddly friend. QUOTE: "prairie dogs were going for $450 apiece in New York and $700 in Japan."

prairie pets

i might have to start trapping and make a fortune to build my ultimate firearms collection!

Yeah, that serious disease is the plague, carried by prairie dogs and transmitted by fleas. I'll ship a truck load of them to any liberal state.

Back